Chapter 6

Mavi's Pov.

[Who the fuck is this?]

[You don't know me? Hahaha I'm just yo--- NYX TULUNGAN MO'KO PLEASE!]napa ngiwi ako ng marinig ko ang boses ni jen.

[Ano bang kailangan Mo? Para matigil na'tong kalokohan mo.]

[I need all of you to come back to us. That's simply baby]

Tinakpan ko muna ang telepono at sinabi ko kina Drake.

"He want us to come back to him."namutla si Chloe sa narinig.

"Hey what's happening to you?"

"Sino yang kausap mo?"tanong ni Chloe habang namumutla parin.

"I don't know I. He calls me chiara. He said I'm chiara Nicole ferrera tsk"saad ko.

"What?! That jerk!"gulat na saad ni Kyle.

"Why? Sino Ba 'to?"pagtatanong ko sa kanila.

"He's just our enemy"maikling saad ni Drake.

[We'll meet this saturday. All of us will meet at the org. You'll tell us why did you kidnapped jen!]I screamed at the end of the line.

Then I ended the call.

Pumunta na kami Sa next class namin. Pag dating namin nakita ko sila kuya na naka upo na. Nakita rin namin na nag eexplain na Si ma'am.

"Well hi to the late comers. My name is Ms. Criz gravador. I am your sports teacher. But for today, we are talking about swimming"

"Hi ma'am sorry we're late. We just called an important person and we lost track of time. We're really sorry"sabi ni cass. Yan ang takot bumagsak samin.

"It's ok, since its all your first day. I'll excuse you but if you'll be late again I am gonna give you a 70 grades"panakot ni ma'am cris. As if matakot ako. Hindi kaya ako takot bumagsak. It's a part of our life and it's totally normal. Duh.

"Yes ms. Gravador. It won't happened again"sabi uli ni cass.

"Okay! Moving on, next meeting we will be learning how to float and back strokes. You will need your own swimming costume and your own cap. It should be black. And your swimming costume shouldn't be a rush guard or two piece. It should be the one piece with no sleeves. Do I make my self clear?"pag eexplain ni ma'am.

"Yes ms."sigaw ng lahat.

"Next! After next meeting's swim. I will give you a short quiz. After that you will have a free time at the pool. If you will be absent you cannot be in the pool. You will be taking the quiz I gave. Okay. So how can you float?"

Sky raised his hand.

"Miss. You can float by balancing your body on the water. It actually depends if you know how to handle your body. Well if you can't handle your body on the water right, you will struggle on how to float. There for I conclude. You will know how to float if you know how to balance and handle your self on the water"sagot ni sky kay ma'am.

"Very good Mr?"tanong ni ma'am kay sky.

"Sky Fuentes Ms."

"There you see class the way Mr. Fuentes describe floating is based on his own words. He knows how to answer questions with no hesitations. From what school are you Mr Fuentes?"tanong naman ni ma'am sakanya.

"From fuentabella university,actually the 5 of us are Ms."tinuro nya Pa sila cass.

"Okay, class dismissed. Ready your costume and your caps next week."