Chapter 13

Mavi's POV.

"Can I do It again?" He said. Makikita mo talaga sa mukha ni kuya na gusto nya talagang gawin ulit walang halong biro.

"Kuya magkapatid tayo tumigil ka nga" saad ko dito.

"We're not siblings, I don't want to hide it anymore" he said that make me shock.

"What do you mean about that?" Naguguluhang saad ko.

"You will know sooner" he said and hold my left cheek.

Harlse POV.

I hold her left cheek and I start moving closer to her. When I about to kiss her she stop me.

"Why?" I ask her and she just stared at me and she hold her head like her head is gonna break.

"Mavi what happened?!" I said and look at her worriedly.

"Ahh!!!!! It hurts!!" She screamed in pain. Oh my girl It's hurting me when I seeing you in pain. I hug her until' her headache gone.

"Are you ok now? What just happened to you?" I asked her she's crying now.

"I remember a little bit in my lost memories" she said so I'm gonna be happy if i'm the one who she will remember.

"Tell me, what did you remember now?" I asked her with a smile.

"Secret" she said so my smile faded. When she look at me she laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I said.

"Nothing, matulog kana nga lang" she said when my stomach suddenly rumbled.

"Oppss I'm hungry" I said and look at her.

"And then? Ano gusto mong kainin?" She asked me.

"You" I answered and smiled at her.

Mavi's POV.

"You" sagot nya sa tanong ko at ngumiti pa nga ang loko kaya hinampas ko sya ng unan.

"Magluto ka jan matutulog nako" saad ko dito at pumasok na ng kwarto. Pagka higa ko ay ilang minuto lng nakatulog nako. And everything wen't black.