chapter 35

"Zuban se maaf ker dia h humne
Dil se maaf karne mein waqt lagega "

••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

Happy Diwali Red.........it's our first diwali together........., he said and gently put his hand on back of my head and looked into my eyes he came little closer to me then put his lips on my forehead.

He remained his lips for sometime there feeling his lips on my forehead i fisted his kurta in my fist and closed my eyes.

i don't when and why my tears started flowing from my eyes .

why are you crying ?........, he asked and listening him i opened my eyes to look at him.

I didn't say anything and just held his hand gently removed it from back of head and distanced myself from him i was about to leave from there when he again held my wrist.

You didn't wished me......., he said softly while holding my hand.

Happy Diwali..........Mr. Rathore......., i said slowly without looking at him tried to remove my hand from his grip but he didn't lossend his grip.

Chor_iye mer_a ha_th........, i said and stopped trying to remove my hands from his grip when i realised that there's no use.

First listen to me......., he said and suddenly he pulled me towards himself and caged me between his arms, to balance myself and to keep some distance between us, i placed my hand on his chest and looked at him in shock beacuse of his this action.

You're ignoring me.........., he said slowly but i diverted my eyes from him and looked at Kurta's button.

I am not....... and let me go please...., i said and don't why my voice came very softly and tried to push him putting my hands on his chest.

You're ......, he again said that which still gently holding me in my arm's.

Humari baatein hi nahi hoti .....and even i am this i don't think .........we're not that close that it would make any difference to you if I ignore you.........., i said and looked at him who became silent and did not even said anything.

Ek baat puchu ?........., i said after few seconds of silence

Hmmm ........ he said and nodded.

You came home so late to avoid me ............ even few day's before you can't tolerate my mere presence around yourself...........ab phir aisa kya hogya?...............is this beacuse you are feeling guilty?......, i said without looking at him and felt his group losing around myself.

I looked into his eyes when i felt his grip on me loosening and when he didn't say anything i distanced myself from him.

It's a guilt only......., i thought and with great difficulty stopped my tears flowing out of my eyes and left his room.

I went to my room and closed the door behind and sat on the bed and let my tears flow.

In my life why can't everything be right and easy for me ......