chapter 54

" Tere bin lamha lamha saatye
Tere bin chain mujhko na aaye
Tere bin bekrari jalaye
Tere bin"

•••••••••••••••

Abeer pov -

After signing the last file, I closed those files and was about to kept them on the table, only then I heard someone opening my office door, that too without knocking and he was none other than my younger brother.

Bhai...badi maa and bade paa have come back home.........,Adi said while entering in my office room.

I know.. Just few minutes ago your sister-in-law have called me...........,i said looking at him who is sitting on the chair placed in front of my table.

Oh ...i forgot Chandni di must have you called you first........., he said with smile.

Adi..why do you still call my wife Di?… she is your bhabhi........, i asked him who is touching my files which I have signed before his arrival.

Bhul jaata hu Bhai ki chandni di aapki biwi h .......and yes she's my bhabhi but before that, she is my sister… She tied Rakhi on my wrist......and also I am not in the habit of calling di as Bhabhi...so it will take some time.......,Adi said, placing his right hand in front of me then tapping his right wrist.

Bhai you know......., he said while I nodded and motioned him to continue, adjusting my tie.

I was going to ask Badi maa or Maa to adopt chandni di..... phir Bhai Chandni di aapki behan ban jaati and then after this you would have three sister's ......But before I did all this, I came to know and got suspected that something was going on between you two and i dropped my this Idea .........., adi said laughing while hearing this i felt disgusted.

What the fuck ... SHE IS YOUR SISTER NOT MINE...she is my wife........, I immediately said in one breath while standing up from the chair.

Bhai I'm just saying I just thought so doing that when I did not know that di is your wife............, he said with pout and blinked his eyes seeing this immediate response from his me.

Just tell me Adi....How many useless things run through your mind? ..........., I asked, looking at him and taking my coat from my chair.

Bhai......, he whined while I just rolled my eyes and started wearing my coat.

How do you have that there's something something going between me and her ?..........., i asked while listening this he smiled looking at me.

Spark...Chemistry Bhai..... and the way you look at di it says that your world revolve around her..........., he said while i just little smiled.

My world doesn't revolve around...she ..my wife became my world ..........,I thought in my mind then adi voice brought me back from my thought.

Bhai... How does it feel to be in love?............., he asked curiously as he really wanted to know the answer.

When you fall in love you will understand...all I can say is that...It's feels so so good to be in Love........, i said as I walked towards him and stood in front of him and then ruffled his hair.