chapter 53

" Usko dekha toh
phir chaand ko na dekha
Chaand kehta reh Gaya
Mein chaand hu, Mei Chaand hu "

••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

When I turned after closing the door, I saw my wife was lost somewhere and as usual, playing with her end dupatta and looking towards the bed.

Remembering our last night?.............., I whispered in her ear from behind while taking her in my arms who's still back facing me and kept both my hands on her stomach due to which I also felt her shuddered.

I just kissed her right cheeks from behind and felt her closing her eyes while taking a long deep breath.

Jawab nahi dengi?......what were you thinking few minutes ago?............., i  whispered softly in her ears when she did not say anything for a while I turned her towards me and saw that she had still kept her eyes closed.

When she did not open her eyes, I pulled her more towards me, i placed one of my hands on her waist and with the other hand while teasing her i slid it from her shoulder to till her palms which were still tightly clutching her net dupatta in her fist and seeing her reaction a smile came on my face.

Itna kyu sharmati h aap ?..............., I asked while kissing both her cheeks who's just opened her eyes and after looking at me once, she immediately again stole her gaze and dugged her face down in shyness.

(Why are you so shy?)

This beauty is too beautiful to handle..............,

I thought while looking at her who doesn't ready to make eyecontact with me and who's cheeks has turned red because shyness along with her ear.

Ab toh mujhse yu nazrein nahi churaya karein.........,I said while touching her chin with one of my fingers and lifting her face up.

Kuch to bolyein biwi..........,I said while looking at her who was looking at me with a questioning gaze and unknowingly biting her lips in nervousness.

(Say something biwi)

Yahi ki ..kal Raat ke baad bhi AAP mujhse yu nazrein kyu chura Rahi h ?............., i said while placing my fingers in her lips and releasing her lower lips from between his teeth and signaled with my eyes that she should not bite them.

( That is… why are you stealing glances from me even after last night?)

I ..am feeli_ng.. sleepy .........., She said and immediately released herself from my arms and was about to take a step when I caught hold of her one hand and again pulled her towards me.

Mujhe bhi ......But before that I have to give you something ..........., I said and without waiting for her reaction i picked her up in my arms and noticed that her long hairs which was in loose bun got opened while she immediately put her one hand around my shoulder and with other one she clutched my shirt collar.

Hmm.. this is not my side of the bed....this is you_rs side.............., she said when she noticed that I was taking her towards my bed side.

Hmmm....., i just hummed in response and sat on the bed taking her in my arms and making her sit on my lap.

She looked into my eyes and was about to say something but she did not and was just about to get up when I put both my hands around her to stop her.