Chapter 1: New girl (Edited)

Aaliyah pov:

My entire life my parents sheltered me. They would never let me party, date boys, smoke, drink anything of the sort. They wanted us to look like a perfect family and to most people we were. Pretty children, nice house, nice yard, nice people, amazing job, pretty parents, and a beautiful golden retriever. But no matter how many times they posed for the picture it still wasn't enough to explain why I always had a new bruise. I mean I hid them well but the rumors circulated when I showed up to school with a fresh bruise in my right cheek and a cast on my arm. The funniest part is that no one ever asked if I was ok never asked if I needed to talk. You would find it strange that not even my friends asked me if I was ok. I guess I found it weird because I was miss popular I got along with everyone. I had a friendship with most people I would meet. I'm told I just have a like able face and personality. But moving a the only option my dad thinks of since my brother died. It makes me so angry I mean all he wants to do is keep a good reputation. But I've learned to not fight him on things it never ends up in my favor. So instead of fighting I'll just keep quiet and continue to unpack my clothes into my new room, in my new house, with my new life.

—————————————————————————

I lay my head on my fluffy cheetah print pillow and blanket set as I let soft tears fall down my cheeks. "He just died" i whispered softly to my self as the tears started to pour. "He just died and now we're leaving it all behind, acting like nothing happened" I said a little softer. After laying there for what felt like an hour i got up and looked at my bed room window I was dark out side but the street was lit lightly by about 5 working street lights. My room was on the second floor I looked closely at the tree the was next to my window. I had never stuck about before but it's not like anyone was coming to check on me. I looked at myself in my mirror making sure my make up was still intact due to the crying. It was so I grabbed my zip up hoodie and through it on and began to climb out my window. I made it to the ground and started to walk around.

After about 20 minutes of walking I made it to a park there was a boy there and a distinct smell that hit my nose. "Hey" I heard the boys say "hello" I say as I approach the boy "why haven't I seen you around" he ask me as he gets up from the swing.

3rd person:

"Oh well I just moved here today" the girl says with a sweet smile on her face "oh, do you want some" he tells her with a smirk on his face "what is it" the girl ask almost a little embarrassed she didn't know. "Weed princess" the mysterious guy say pushing the blunt towards her. The girl hesitated before putting the blunt to her lips and inhaling the substance. "Hold it for a second" the boy tells her and counts to 3 before telling her she could exhale the smoke. She lets out a little laugh that turns into a cough. The boy takes the blunt back and looks at the girl who was already staring at him. "So what's your name lil mama?" the boy asked "oh I'm sorry I'm Aaliyah" she tells the boy "I fuck wit dat, I'm Terry" he said before handing the girl back the blunt that she gladly excepts. "It's nice to meet you Terry" she says giggling then taking a long drag from the blunt. After a while of smoking the boy looks at her "yk there's always more we're that came from I just need you to do something for me" the boy says with an evil grin "oh ok sure what is it" replied the innocent girl with out any idea is to what he was planning. "Just get in your knees and close your eyes" the boy tells her knowing she hasent a clue in the world and even if she did she was high out her mind. "Oh umm ok sure" she said as she let out a giggle. As she was about to get on her knees she felt a pair of hands on her waist. "Let me look at you for a second" his hands traveled to her chest to her shoulders and pushed her down. "You've got a pretty mouth it would be a shame if you didn't put it to use" the boy say as he starts to unbuckle his pants "wait what are you doing" the girl asked as she starts to get up only to be pushed down again "shut up slut" the boy told her as he gripped her chin "Stop" she said trying to get up again. Lucky for the her there was a guy who heard this interaction

Aaliyah pov:
"HEY" I hear from behind me. I was to scared to moved again the feeling of tears prickled my eyes as a few dropped down my cheeks. I look back at the guy to her him running towards us I look at the Terry who was running away a since of relief came of my chest I stood up and looked at the boy. "Hey are you ok?" he said slowly approaching me. "Yea, thank you" I told the boy with a smile "it's no problem. I'm ray" the boy said extending his hand for me to shake "I'm Aaliyah" I said with smile. "Can I want you home?" He asked with a smile "Sure"

3rd person again:
The two talked the whole way home. He was finally able to get a good look at the beauty in front of him. She was gorgeous. I mean not one flaw. Her hair, her lips, her eyes, her whole face, her body everything. The girl thought highly of the boy to he was cute, sweet, funny and she was very thankful for what he did. He could have ignored it but he didn't. She has grown to learn that people would rather turn the other way. Rather not get involved. She hated it was like that she wished people had hearts. But the walk ended before it began and they were out side her house at 2:00Am saying the goodbyes and goodnights but before the boy left she just had to "Thank you again" she said looking up at him "it's no problem just stay safe" he told the girl with a warm smile. "Umm yea I will" the girl said smiling back at him "hey I was wondering can i have your number" he said a little nervous. "Of course" she said letting out a little laugh before writing her number on his hand.

When the girl got back in side she plopped down with only one thing on her mind even if her night was crazy the only thing that occupied her brain is......ray.