Chapter 6: skate the gap (edited)

Aaliyah pov:

I woke up with a head ace it wasn't as bad as people describe but it was still bad. I got up took a shower did my skin care, hair and makeup and picked out a outfit and went on my way

outfit:

 ————————————————————————"Two weeks

"Two weeks. N!**a what the fuck!" Ray exclaimed "I knowww my parents seen my report card they were fucking pissed, might as well cut my dick off" fuck shit says making everyone laugh "I'm a junior in high school it's not like I'm going to make it into Harvard or sum" fuck shit said making me and rays smile disappear "my parents did that they get paid I get C's I'm cool with that. That life's just not mine" fuck shit said making me frown "what are you going to do then..." I asked disappointed "Skate, have fun, go to parties, just live life" fuck shit told us "sounds nice" Ray said sarcastically "yeah that trying hard shits just corny" fuck shit said taking a drag of his cigarette shaking his head "see I think that shits corny, I'm trying to get out the hood, I'm trying to see shit" Ray told him "I don't live in the hood I got options n!**a" fuck shit told him "n!**a what opinions you got" he asked "I'm just not trying to take this shit seriously" fuck shit said making me shake my head and look away "well good luck with that imma send you a post card when I'm on tour" he said everyone when silent for a minute "what about you fourth grade, what you wanna do" I asked looking up at him so that the silence would be broken "I don't know, guess like make a movie or something" he told me a smiled and was about to say something until I was interrupted by laughter "This n!**a think he Spielberg or some shit!, yk you gotta say words to make movies" fuck shit says N!**a I ain't heard you talk but twice." Ray added making me angry "it was stupid" fourth grade said putting his head down "yes it wa-" fuck shit started before I interrupted "No it wasn't, what is wrong with you guys. Fourth grade I think it's a great idea and when and if you do make a movie let me know I wanna be in it" I told him smiling he just smiled back at me before Ray got up "where you going" fuck shit asked "I'm bout to go skate this gap, try hard, be corny, right?" He told fuck shit before walking away as everyone else followed

Ray was first to go over the gap, the fuck shit, then me and now it was Rubens turn, fourth grade was recording. "alright you got it ruben" ray said "yeah" Stevie added. Ruben just stared fro a while before finally going down the roof but he stops right before he reaches the bottom, "oh come on. What kind of pussy shit is that?" ray told him "leave him alone" I told him lowly "you got this man" Stevie said encouraging Ruben "Shut the fuck up, f@ggot" Ruben stop at him making my smile drop "AYY chill out" I told him he just walked back up but just as he was about to go again Stevie went "YO AY WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH YO" ray yelled to him but it was to late we heard a loud back as Stevie fell through the gap. "FUCK SHIT THIS N!**A DEAD" Fuck shit said "is he fucking dead yo" Ray asked as we all looked down at Steve from on the roof with our mouths wide open before skating down to go see him.

"Sunburn" fuck shit said poking him "n!**a don't poke him" ray said pushing his hand away "Stevie are you ok?" I asked seeing his eyes start to open "sunburn you good?" fuck shit asked "Stevie" I said shaking him a little until he sat up "Fuck shit" fuck shit said looking at Stevies bleeding head "Hey take your shirt off your bleeding" ray told him as I started to help him take it off and wrap it around him head "Hold it right here" I told him "fuck you ok?" Ray asked "Yeah I'm fine" Stevie finally spoke "you're crazy as fuck!" Ray said "hell yeah" Fuck shit added as they started to laugh I didn't though the blood was pouring out of his head and seeping through the shirt really fast. "Yo sunburn is fuckin insane" Ray exclaimed laughing "he just fell off a roof" fourth grade said smiling in disbelief "oh shit you bleeding through that one." ray says concerned before turning to Ruben "take your shirt off" he tells him "fuck no this is my favorite shirt" Ruben tells him I felt bad for Ruben "Its fine Ill do it" I said as I began to take off my shirt "NO" ray says stoping me from doing anything of the sort "N!**a take the fucking shirt off" ray said to Ruben who rolled his eyes before pulling his shirt off and handing it to ray who took off Stevies shirt and wrapped Rubens around his head.

----------------------------------------------------------

Fuck shit, look at this crazy n!**a right here" fuck shit said pointing at Stevie "how's your head psycho?" ray asked "its fine" Stevie said "No sunburn its definitely not fine." ray told him "yea that boards looking pretty messed up" I said looking at it before sitting myself on the counter "yeah" Stevie said looking at the board. Ray turned around and grabbed a board from the wall "I think you should ride one of these" he said pushing the board towards Stevie "oh I don't have any money" Stevie said causing ray to laugh "no you don't understand its yours" ray said pushing the board closer "no one will be missing it" Fuck shit said "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" Stevie said grabbing the board smiling "FUCKING SERIOUS?" Ruben said blaming his chips down and storming out "Hey come back with some skittles" Ray said making me roll my eyes "am I allowed to say thank you?" Stevie ask "What?" ray said laughing "I mean I want to say thank you but I don't want you to think that I'm gay." Stevie said "Fucking weirdo saying thank you isn't gay its just common manners. the fuck" Ray told him laughing even more "Oh well than thank you so much" Stevie said with the sweetest smile "no problem"

after Ray was done setting up the board we all went out to eat at the taco place. "You aint go no tricks" Ray tells me laughing "oh really watch this" I said but as I was doing it I hit some one, I look up to see the guy with the buzz cut from the "Any what the fu- oh its you again slut" he says pushing me to the floor causing Everyone to get up "Yo don't fucking touch her" Ray said pushing him " tell her your sorry" Ray says before helping me up "I'm not doing that" he says for I'm guessing pride reasons just as I was going too say some thing rays fist came in contact to his face "Tell her your sorry man" Ray says "Alright Ok I'm sorry" he says putting his hands up in defeat before walking away.

After that he walked me home. "I just wanna say thank you for you know" I told him "it's no problem" he said "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" He said asking me I think "of course you will" I said pulling him into a hug and a planting a small kiss on his cheek. He looked at me in shock before letting a goofy smile apear on him face. "Good night Ray" I told him with a giggle turning around any walking into my house.

words- 1335