Chapter 3: Gas station (edited)

3rd person

Aaliyah woke up with a killer headache. I felt like her head was heavier than her body. She stretched her aching body and made her way to her vanity. She grabbed a few ibuprofens, taking 2 and shoving the rest in her backpack along with a few waters and a snack and some money. She did her skin care routine, make up, hair, and picked out fit.

 She looked at herself one last time in the mirror before leaving on her way down she saw her mother cleaning the blood from last night

She looked at herself one last time in the mirror before leaving on her way down she saw her mother cleaning the blood from last night. "What are you wearing!?" Her mother asked her angry.
She didn't acknowledge it she just walked past her. Her outfit wasn't crazy revealing it was only her stomach and chest. She knew she was Changing but it was a good change. Right?

—————————————————————————

After a good minute of walking she made it to the shop. "Yooo liyah what took so long" fuck shit asked the girl who was trying to hide the huge cut on her cheek "I broke my board so I had to walk" she said a little sad "how did you break it?" Ray asked she just shrugged and pulled the money out of her back pocket "How much is a new one" she asked Ray with a slight smile "Don't worry I got you" Ray says putting is arm around the girls shoulder "Thank you" she says looking down trying to hid her blush. He just smiled and went  behind the counter to set up her new board. "What happened to your face" he asked "I fell" she lied. He knew she was lying, he didn't know what happened but he's not stupid he knows she didn't just fall

—————————————————————————

"Ok I got one would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out" forth-grade asked "nah man you gotta be a lil throwed off "Aaliyah said with a face of discussed "man what the fuck is this conversation" Ray said putting his hands to his face before calling out to fuckshit "Yo fuckshit would you rather suck your dads dick or eat out your mom" he asked "you would suck your dads dick right?" Forth-grade said "Shi whatever I do I'm drugging them first, not saying witch one but I'm drugging them, or one of them" he replied "Your going to rape your parents, that's like rape" forth-grade said. "Man I'm never coming here again" the man said grabbing his board and leaving "Yall n!**as scaring off customers." fuckshit said " this is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about"Ray said "Yall are bad for business my n!**a" fuck shit stated "is there anyway we'd could forget I even asked I feel really weird now" forthgrade said "oh hell no" Y/n said giggling.

—————————————————————————

They were talking about Paris I wasn't paying attention though I was just thinking about my brother. We went there before he died. it was his least favorite family vacation, I was mine too. We did nothing but stay in the hotel room bc my mom said we were too young to explore by ourselves.

I was caught up in my thoughts until something caught my eye. There was a boy staring at us I gave him a little smile then actually started to listen to the conversation.
"I'm going to the store. Yall want anything" I said before getting up the all said no so I just skated down to the gas station for a slushee and gummy worms. When I opened the door I saw a group of guys in the corner of my eyes they looked around my age maybe older. I grabbed my gummy's then went to the back to make a slushee. "Hey why haven't I seen you before" I looked up to see a tall boy with a light brown buzz cut smiling at me "I just moved here a few days ago" i said continuing with my slushee "Why so hostile" he said grabbing her chin to make her look at him "I didn't mean for it to sound any type of way" I said pulling back to get a lid and straw "can I get your number?" He asked "I'm not interested" I told him in the nicest way possible "Yea you are come in just give me your number and we can be done" he told me grabbing my bare stomach "I have a boyfriend" I lied hopping he would leave me alone "We both know that a lie you fucking whore" he spat through gridded teeth grabbing her shoulders aggressively pulling me closer just then the bell to the store rung "LIYAHHHH!!!! Where you at" I heard a voice call rays voice "I'm bye the slushees" I called out them as the buzz cut boy let go and left. "What took you so long" fuck shit asked "I just am indecisive" I lied "well hurry up baby, we gonna go skate" Ray asked putting his arm around me making my heart do back flips"Yea just let me pay for this" I told him pointing to the slushee and gummies.