Minsung: Secret Romance Part 2

This will have smut in it.

Minho Pov:

I bite his neck and leave little hickeys on it. We both take off all of our clothes and I kiss down his chest now. I leave even darker marks down there because well no one except for us would see them. He's mine, I want to mark him as my property have him only be for me. 

I start sucking just below his right hip bone then his left I start sucking on the tip of his dick. It was hard and leaking precum already. I suck some more until he gets close.

"Ahh Minho f-faster." I suck faster up and down and he cums in my mouth.

"I want you to ride me." I lay on my back and gesture that Jisung sit down right on me.

He positions himself right on my dick. I grab his little waist and push him down on it. His hole was already stretched because of all the previous fucking we've done the past week but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. His little moan of pain and pleasure when I first get inside of him were always my favorite.

I move him body up and down on me pushing myself deeper inside. 

"Ahh Minho. Promise me that you'll always love me and me only."

"I promise Ji, ahh." We keep going for a couple minutes staying at a fast pace the whole way through. We tell each other all these things about how we love each other and were only meant for each other.

"Ahh I'm close my baby." I moan out.

"Same cum with me now." We both cum all over each other.

"Let's go shower." We wash each other and kiss each other while we're in there. We both just get into bed naked.

He cuddles into me. I pull out my phone and smirk at him.

"What are you planning?" He looks at me all confused.

"I'm texting Jyp." And here's what I said. 'I'm not fucking dating that girl and I'm telling stay that I'm with Jisung. I don't care what you think and I don't care if you kick us out of the company. I'm sure we'd do just fine without you.'

I show Jisung the text and he laughs.

"Wanna create an insta account together?" He nods back at me.

We figure out a username and take a picture. I take a picture of us kissing making sure that Jisung's hickey's were visible to all.

I post with the caption 'We're together and we have been for a while. I hope you'll support us and love us as much as we love each other.'

We both fall asleep feeling relieved we finally told everyone.

_______________________________________

Word count: 441