Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 1

The second part to this oneshot will have smut in it. Also in this oneshot they are all dating each other meaning they are one giant couple. 

Bang Chan Pov:

I'm finally celebrating my birthday! Usually I do work on those days and just not even care that it's my birthday. I also usually don't do birthday lives but I am this time. I haven't really been live since Jyp cancelled Chan's room so I'm kind of going to do my birthday live just like a Chan's room. I went to Japan with a few of my close friends for a few days but now I'm coming back to celebrate with my members, aka my boyfriends. Ever since we've became a group we all immediately found that we have great chemistry with each other. Minsung became a thing first then Hyunlix and then Chanmin and Jeongbin. In the first few months we kept secretly making out and doing other things with members from different couples and when we all found out none of us were upset. we realized that we should just all date each other. Kiss whoever whenever have sex with everyone. Most people would think that some of us would end up getting jealous but that isn't the case. We all love each other equally I mean yes some of us kiss more than other but all of the love is the same.

I'm in the car right now and I'm about to get home to the dorms. My boyfriends said they had a surprise for me. I wonder what it is?

I walk into the dorms and I don't hear any talking and that's very unusual for them. Did they go to bed already? It's only 7:30pm. I thought they had surprise for me? It doesn't matter maybe they just forgot but how could they forget they wished me happy birthday on instagram. Anyways I need to eat so I'll just make something for myself. I really wished my boyfriends were there to great me.

I turn on the lights slowly because I missed my boyfriends and wish they were here. I turn on the lights and walk into the kitchen but then I see my boyfriends and all these decorations. There was so much delicious looking food scattered on different plates around the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Channie!!!" They all say in unison.

"Aww thank you so much everyone! This is so sweet but you kinda scared me." I say as Felix drags me to a chair.

"Well sorry about that it was all Seungmin's idea to pop out and surprise you. I think he wanted to scare you." Minho says looking over at Seungmin.

"Well I wanted to see if you'd fall over at the feeling of fear yet, y'know because you're getting kinda old. Oh by the way Happy half 52nd birthday. Now you're really half 52." Seungmin looks proud as he says that.

"Yeah thanks so much Seungmin aren't you just amazing." I say sarcastically but still letting Seungmin know that I did really think he's amazing just not right now.

"Well eat you cake while you're still young. We can eat the normal food later." Jisung smiles at me before stuffing another type of treat in his mouth making his cheeks puff out. He looks so adorable like that. 

"Who made the cake it looks and tastes amazing." I say still having cake in my mouth.

"Felix and I did, well Felix did most of it but I kinda helped." Jeongin says and everyone starts to sit down at the table.

"And who did all the decorating?" I ask still eating the cake.

"I helped lift all the boxes of decorations and set up all the heavy things." Changbin says proudly and flexes his muscles at me.

"And who put all the higher up thing up because I know damn well you couldn't." I say and the other laugh with me. Changbin looks into my eyes sourly.

"I put up all the higher up things. I'm like the only tall one here." Seungmin stands up and takes offense to Hyunjin's words.

"I'm kinda tall." Seungmin looks into Hyunjin's eyes.

"Okay guys sit down we still need to sing happy birthday." Felix yells happily. He loves birthdays even if they're not his own. 

We sing happy birthday and start eating more desserts and actual food. I open the presents they got me and they were all so amazing. They got me clothes, jewelry, and all these things with deep meaning. Seungmin even gave me part of his speech that he made for when I die of old age. Yeah funny joke Seungmin just watch it when I live longer than you. 

We finish up with all the festivities and they say that they have one more surprise for me that requires me to stay downstairs for little bit until I can get into my room. They said they needed to get it ready and would text me when they're down.

They finally text after what seems like forever. I walk into my room to see all of them standing in really sexy clothes. Jisung and Felix were wearing matching black lingerie with cat ears on their head. Hyunjin was wearing booty shorts, a belt with chains hanging from it and a black netted crop top. Changbin was wearing a black see through tank top and shorts that showed his toned muscles. Seungmin and Jeongin were both wearing a tanked leather jacket and leather pants. Minho was standing behind all of them just wearing his boxers. They all looked so hot. I just wanted them all right now.

I look to the side and there was a table that wasn't there before. I see bottle of lube, handcuffs, vibrators of various types and sizes, whips, chains, ropes, and a bunch of condoms that I think we all knew that we weren't going to use. 

They all move to the side and tell me to lay on the bed. Minho gets on top of me and takes off all my clothes leaving me naked and vulnerable.

______________________________________

Word count: 1003 

I don't when I'll update the next part but I'll try to do it soon I promise. My goal is to update it tomorrow or the day after but no later than that. I just have to write it first but I'll get to that soon.