hyung..💕

Have you ever been in love....

Bubbly seyonee runs towards his pappa who came back from hospital duty .maid bowed them and went away.seyounie hugged his father and circled his little hands over his neck,pecks his cheeks , mother and daughter bonding were broken when Jin got a call from hospital.

.....?: doctor kim ..your husband is here ...

Jin : I'm already home ,tell him to come home..

......?: sir....I'm sorry....sir...he fainted,mr.jung brought him here ..

Jin: .. WHAT...

....? : yes..sir just a minute before they came ...mr.jung told to inform you..he is with mr.kim in the  emergency room...

Jin : ok ..I'm coming....

Jin rushed to the hospital,a crying seyonee baby left behind at home with maids.jin was in a hurry and didn't notice   hobi  who was standing in front of the ICU. so he rushed inside.he is a doctor of the same hospital so no one will stop him.his eyes were bloody red and teary ,while namjoon was lying in hospital bed with oxygen and leads of monitors attached .he talked with his colleagues who took care of namjoon
After sometime namjoon came to conscious, vitally stable ,so they shifted him to a private cabin .hobi also present there .first thing he saw his love of life standing beside him with teary loving eyes,those big tears are threatening to fall from the eyes ,still Jin managed to smile to his husband,eyes tell everything,namjoon can feel his  love is scared and fragile now .he took hands in him,Jin made him sit on bed . namjoon pulled him into a hug .Jin got some air in his lungs and breathing got normal.those fear of loosing loved ones let out through small sniffles,but the sniffles got in to markable crying when his hug got tightened .namjoon made him calm with his small pecks and sweets word .

NJ:  I'm here love , don't cry...

JIn : don't you dare to go away from me ....

NJ: hey...hey ..why are you crying this much it's just I fainted..

Suddenly...

Jin : hobi call Tae ,tell him to come here as soon as possible...

Hobi : yes hyung..

Hobi got terrified from jin's sudden behaviour Jin was the one who always prevented him from  contacting Tae .but now he was scared of the suitation they were in .namjoon with a disbelief face
NJ:Jin why are you informing Tae , it's just I fainted from high blood pressure.

Jin :HIGH BP ... you're fucking POISONED... namjoon,and you're telling me don't inform Tae about this ,then what I Will do ,sit here peice fully and watch  you dieing ,is that what you want ....
Then..then...what I'm going to tell him , you're hyung is good,and healthy..,what I'm going tell to our princess ....your ..your Appa will came home ,what I'm going to do without you namjoon .....I'll die without you...( Jin was crying historically ...hobi came and balanced him from falling , namjoon pulled him to a hug, he continued crying in his shoulder..

Jin ( broke the hug..) : you're not just fainted namjoon... someone poisoned you ...

namjoon was speechless

Hobi: but how... hyung was in the office throughout the evening

NJ: no, I was meeting with mr.ben...( namjoon said casually but then he realised the whole story...)

Hobi: mr.ben ...why is he meeting you ..

Hobi's eyes got darkened with the thought of the man .his face becomes angry human

NJ signaled hobi with eyes to don't discuss anything Infront of Jin