fluffy cheeks 💕

Surprise... surprise... surprise...

He didn't notice...

He didn't notice anything that happened in that house for hours,he didn't notice his dinning table had his favourite dishes,vases have fresh flowers , the house has a new fragrance,
He walked to his room , straight to the closet ,removed his blazer and took a towel to bathe,after bath he pulled some tees and track pants to walk out of the closet . after rubbing his head he threw towel in the laundry basket.he held his head and grone with another hit of heavy headache ,sat on edge of the bed
, soon lavender and cinnamon scent hit him with the blow of the wind soothing his headache with the pleasurable feeling. Young alpha looked at the open window he found a brunette with curl locks and white silky shirt standing in beside the opened window between the flowing white curtains .

He walked to close the window
Tae: you know junkookaa ...even in dreams you're looking so beautiful,cute and fluffy,you know I'm missing you so much that I am seeing you here..if jin hyung knows this he is going to tease me to death,I'm already fed up with hobi hyung ( he back hugged jungkook and nuzzled to his neck,hands rapping around the small pretty waist)

"you're looking so real my love..."

( He left small small pecks all over neck with closed eyes)

Jungkook squmer under his touch he extends his neck to leave more space for Tae,

Tae: stay still dear ...let me stand beside you ..you know I took hormone supplements to suppress and control heiz ,don't wake him up..

Jungkook turned towards him without breaking the hug ,Tae latched to him like kolala.jungkook hand held his head and fingers travelled through black lacks of elder .Tae hums in pleasure,so good .

Jk : hyung won't you look at me ..

Tae : no ..

Jk: why...

Tae: what if I open my eyes you will be gone ,I will wake up from this dream,I don't wanna do that....

Jk: so... you won't kiss me ...

Tae : can I ...you won't feid away..

Jk : no I'll not ...

Tae: if you want then you do it ...

Tae stand still bend to towords jungkook still not opening eyes ...
With all courage jungkook travels fingers to his eyes,then nose,to lips rubbing his lover lips with fingers he attacked his lips to his alpha ,Tae again hummed in pleasure,so ..sweet..
Tae took control of the sloppy kiss to the aggressive one . He held jungkook waist attached the body and squeezed his waist ,jungkook moaned and then Tae opened his eyes ,he felt the vibrations of jungkook moans in his mouth,astroshied Tae look at jungkook with bulged eyes ,he can't believe jungkook standing in front of him ,in his house,in his room,in his embrace,he travelled his hand to jungkook navel and pulled the waist chain harshly,jungkook again maons in visibly and then laughed at the astronised alpha .

Tae rushed out from his room ..

Hyung...hyung..

I saw jungkook in my room ,you know he is laughing too much ..

Taehyung said to the couple who is feeding a sleepy child in couch ...

Dadda...

Hannies jumped from namjoons hold and run to his dad.sleep and food long forgotten
Tae: pup ....you ...how .... hyung .....
Tae took jumping bunny in his arms later sat on the couch with hannie on his lap , Jungkook came out from room and sat beside Jin hyung .hannie is looking his father and mother and samchons repeatedly,poor boy can't understand his dadda's blow out state .