8.Tom H.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~Helen Keller

                       ••••••••••••

Ok guys now it time for one of my favourites, Tom H. Duo.

"Tom H. Duo??" Natasha asked.

Yes. Since these both actors have same first names and the second name starting with H, they are called Tom H. Now first one is....

Tom Holland aka Peter Parker or Spiderman.

Thomas Stanley Holland (born 1 June 1996) is an English actor

Thomas Stanley Holland (born 1 June 1996) is an English actor. His accolades include a British Academy Film Award and three Saturn Awards. Some publications have called him one of the most popular actors of his generation.Holland received the BAFTA Rising Star Award and became the youngest actor to play a title role in an MCU film in Spider-Man: Homecoming. The sequels,each grossed more than $1 billion worldwide, and the latter became the highest-grossing film of the year. His net worth is 25 million dollars.

(I without realising wrote so much about him but ehhh)

"Yo-you're Spiderman??" Steve asked in horror.

"Yeah?" Peter said.

That was it. Hell broke the minute Peter said that.

"TONY HOW COULD YOU BRING A KID IN THE FIGHT!!!" Steve exclaimed in anger.

"HE COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY GOTTEN HURT!!!" Clint said fatherly instincts rushing in.

"WE ATTACKED HIM WITH ALMOST ALL OF OUR FORCE!!!" Sam shouted in horror.

"A KID WAS ABLE TO STOP MY METAL ARM!!!!" Bucky exclaimed impressed by the kid.

"O MY GOD I AM FINALLY MEETING SPIDERMAN" Shuri said in absolute joy.

Tchalla was trying to calm his sister down. Others who weren't at the fight were shocked too by the reveal but confused from the reactions they got from now shouting Avengers. Even Natasha was not happy about it. Pepper and Rhodey were trying to stand up for Tony while Tony was filled with a bit of guilt listening to everyone not noticing the shaking boy beside him.

Peter was overwhelmed. He knew when the truth will come out, they are going to react like that. But this was too much. He was starting to have a sensory overload from all the noise. His eyes become teary and he kept his hands on his ears.

Loki noticed this and started panicking for he did not know what was happening to him. But he did realise that Peter was in pain and this pain was caused by the continuous shouting. He tried to talk to Stark but he wasn't listening.

"St-stop" Peter said in a shaky voice which made Loki sad and angry. He knew he couldn't shout as it could hurt him more but he didn't know what else to do. Then he realised his power rushing in a bit.