12.Wanda and Vision

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

A/n - I accidentally unpublished my Bucky and Sam chapter while trying to unpublish this story which was still half done and I pressed publish instead of save. I panicked so much thinking my views are gone. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ Oh to have luck like me.

                         ••••••••••••

Ok guys now it's time for Wanda and Vision. Starting with Wanda.

Elizabeth Olsen aka Wanda Maximoff or Scarlett Witch.

Elizabeth Chase Olsen (February 16, 1989) is an American actress

Elizabeth Chase Olsen (February 16, 1989) is an American actress. Born in Sherman Oaks, California, Olsen began acting at age four.Olsen gained worldwide recognition for her portrayal of Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise. Her net worth is 11 million dollars.

Loki's eyes went wide at the mention of Scarlett Witch.

"You look beautiful Wanda" Vision said.

"Well she's beautiful" Clint said like a proud dad and Wanda just giggled at him.

"What's Scarlett Witch?? Is it her hero name in the future too ??" Sam asked as everyone finally noticed it.

Peter nudged Loki a bit who still had his eyes wide.

"Your The Scarlett Witch!!??" Loki asked and everyone was confused at his sudden change of tone.

"Why are you so freaked out ?" Natasha asked.

"Scarlet Witch is a being who was prophesied to one day either rule or destroy the Multiverse." Loki said looking at Wanda.

Everyone was shocked but Wanda was more than shocked.

"I-what ??" Clint said.

"Well I am not. I don't want to do either of that" Wanda said in shaky voice but determined look. Vision put his hand on her hand to calm her down.

It's alright Wanda. No need to freak out. It's all what future beholds and I brought you all here for that. These sessions which I am currently showing is for your own good before I show you other.....things that have happened. So please take a seat and relax till it lasts.

Wanda nodded and sat down. Loki filled with guilt to reveal it looked back at Wanda who reading his mind just smiled and assuring him it's fine. Clint didn't like her getting sad so just stroked her hair like a father would.

 Clint didn't like her getting sad so just stroked her hair like a father would