14.Fury and Carol

“It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” 
~Jane Fonda
                          •••••••••••

Well now let's go to now the 'I just sit back and observe' people.

Everyone turned towards the duo who had just been watching and barely even interacting with anyone else.
Nick knew it was his turn and just sighed.

Samuel L Jackson aka Nick Fury

 Samuel Leroy Jackson (December 21, 1948) is an American actor

 Samuel Leroy Jackson (December 21, 1948) is an American actor. One of the most widely recognized actors of his generation, the films in which he has appeared have collectively grossed over $27 billion worldwide, making him in top 3 of highest grossing actor of all time. In 2022, he received the Academy Honorary Award as "a cultural icon whose dynamic work has resonated across genres and generations and audiences worldwide". His net worth is 250 million dollars.

"Daaaaamn" Clint said.

"Man he got both eyes" Tony said sarcastically.

"He is the one who got closest net worth to Tony and highest grossing actor of all time...wow" Rhodey said

"Well what do you expect from him" Natasha said.

Nick was just feeling proud of his other self.

"You got guts kid" Clint said.

"You really sent me to voice mail Parker" Fury said.

"Umm... Idk why I did that but sorry?" Peter said.

" No need to say sorry kid and why the hell you're contacting him" Tony asked.

"Like father like son" Rhodey whispered.

"Maybe something urgent came up and you don't need to tell me who to call and who not." Fury said.

"Yeah yeah Pirate. So urgent to call a 14 year old" Tony replied.