Yuta Okkotsu 💜

"Oh no! I'm late!" Luna shouts pulling on her uniform quickly before running towards her class. I can't believe I overslept. Maybe daddy's habits are slowly rubbing on me. No I don't want to get scolded.

Luna quickly slams door open as her eyes widen to see the scene in front of her. Maki, Toge and Panda all were pinning a black haired boy on black board who looked at their glaring eyes frightened while Gojo stood beside looking at show calmly.

"Oh Luna-chan! Good to see you finally-" Gojo's eyes light up to see the silverette who quickly ran towards her friends pulling them off of frightened boy.

"What are you doing guys? Please stop you're scaring him!" Luna stood between her friends and boy as Maki glared at her back while scaring him more.

"Get out of the way Luna. The one whom you're  protecting is cursed! There is no place for cursed people here." Maki growls.

"So what if he's cursed? He's still much like us. Instead of comforting him you're scaring him more than already."

"I know you're too kind for your own good Luna but dont let your kindness turn you into a fool. He's a cursed who needs to be exorcised now-"

"NO!" All jumps scared at her sudden shout, looking at silver haired girl surprised and shocked. The girl who never spoke when not asked more than a whisper today raised her voice for very first time. That too for a stranger? Gojo smiled slyly folding his arms on his chest looking at scene unfold.

She's getting more interesting every day. And I like to explore the things that intrigues me. You've caught my attention for the first time after many years. Luna Hatake. You really are something.

"I understand your point Maki-san. But still you're forgetting that he is a human. Just like you and me. Cursed or not. He still has every right to live as much we do. Everyone and everything that is living, let it be an animal, a human or even a curse. I believe all deserves to live. I don't think he's enjoying being cursed does he? What if we were in his place? Would we like getting treated like you're treating him?

He's still getting used to this all and instead of making him feel comfortable you're just threatening him? I'm sorry if it hurts you or anything but I can't just stand here and let you do as you please if making him uncomfortable or scared!" Luna shouts frowning deeply as her words sinked in their head making Inumaki and Panda bow down in shame except Maki, who glared at female for raising her voice for someone who she didn't even knew.

"I'm sorry for all that. Are you alright?" Yuta looked at the girl who defended him as heat rose to his cheeks seeing beautiful purple orbs staring at him happily with a cute dimple smile passed to him.

This girl, who didn't even knew me stood up for me to her friends. She's not only kind but beautiful too. Just like Rika. Yuta could feel his heart beating faster which surprised him, he hadn't felt this way after Rika. So this was new. But pleasant.

Luna looked at boy with same adoration as she felt her heart beating faster than usual. She has to admit that he was a handsome boy she met so far. He was tall with sparkling dark blue eyes and soft black locks. He had pale creamy skin and was dressed in a white jacket and black jeans with white shoes.

 He had pale creamy skin and was dressed in a white jacket and black jeans with white shoes