Obito Uchiha 💜

"Thehe stop it Kashi, ahh~" Ayana giggles, feeling his lips caressing her neck before nibbling it roughly.

"Aww I didn't knew you missed me that much, you're finding it hard to pull your hands off of me?" Ayana teases, making male chuckle.

"Let's turn that question around, how would you have reacted if the roles were reversed hm?"

"Honestly speaking, I would have tied you to bedpost. I wouldn't let you get up from here even for a moment, wouldn't let you go away from my sight and would just sit here with you till my last breath." Kakashi smiles, kissing her hard  before pulling her in his chest.

"Exactly, so the same goes for me. The only thing I hadn't done yet is to tie you down, thus preventing you leave from my sight. Maybe I should just do it, what's your view on this, Mrs Hatake?"

"Only if you think you can tie me down, Mr Hatake." A devilish smirk curled on Kakashi's face, a shiver ran down Ayana's body seeing a certain glint in his eyes.

"Oh no--"

"--Oh yes, babygirl." Ayana squeals, feeling his hand gripping both her wrist. She squirms beneath him, a loud moan left her lips feeling his free hand cupping her dripping clit.

"The more you struggle, more you're awakening this beast inside me which is ready to fuck you till you're belly is full of my babies. So just, lie down or consequences will be yours to face, my lovely. " Ayana whimpers, feeling tingles in her belly hearing his erotic sinful grunts.

"Kashi~oh fuck!" She moans, feeling his fingertips stroking her throbbing clit. She whines, laying her head on his shoulder, her heavy pants tickling his skin as he dips down before capturing her in a passionate kiss.

"Mmph Aya, my lovely wife. " Kakashi moans in kiss making her shiver in delight, hearing him moan her name.

"Kashi I--"

THUD*

"Ahhh!" All three people scream in unison, Kakashi quickly pulls the duvet over their bare bodies as Ayana hide her face in Kakashi's chest.

"Why are you screaming Izuna--" Madara frowns, walking up next to frozen uchiha. Madara looked straight only to regret as he saw his daughter and son-in-law on bed, in a very...inappropriate situation.

"Great! This was the only thing left to see! You both have become parents, still I wonder when you will come to your senses? Especially you Aya!" Madara scowls, making Aya pull away from Kakashi.

"What? Me? Look who is saying? It doesn't feel right to hear this from you papa, especially when you yourself are standing like this in front of your daughter and son-in-law. It doesn't feel good to say that, but you are spreading poison between the sweet moments between me and my husband."

"What the--??! Watch your mouth Aya or else I'll punish you right in front of your husband--"

"Well you might be a little too late for that, Kashi has already done that work. But I must say, his punishment is much better than yours." Ayana smirks, leaning into Kakashi who just frozed up, shrinking beneath glares that were sent his way.

"Such a wife you are. What kind of a wife handover her own husband to death? You may not need me, but Luna needs me very much right now." Kakashi whispers making Ayana laugh.

"Oh don't worry, Luna is in good hands. She's got her fiance. Your job is over. How about it? Wanna join me in afterplace? We will be together for eternity. What do you say?"

"Um maybe later, but right now I wanna see my daughter's happy married life."

"What?? Some husband you are?! Can't even die for your lovely wife? You were talking so high and sweet last night, what happend now??"