(XIII)

Oh, wow.

You were late.

Your were late for your date.

By half an hour.

How could you do Akutagawa like that?

You're feeling so bad for him right now.

He probably thinks that you're not coming.

As you scurry to get ready, you're fortunate that the amusement park is only three minutes away from you.

Honestly, you forgot that you had a date scheduled for today.

Too bad.

You run as fast an you can to the amusement park.

Meanwhile, with Akutagawa.

'Why isn't she here yet?... Was she joking that she wanted to go on a date with me? I feel so stupid right now, I should've known.' Akutagawa thinks about walking away as he suddenly hears a pleasant voice.

"Akutagawaaaaaa! I'm sorry, you've been waiting for so long! I totally forgot that I had a date for today!! I'm so sorry!!!" You see the man walking away and that makes an impression on you that he is Akutagawa. You bow deeply multiple times infront of the man.

Akutagawa couldn't see your face, so he wonders how you know his name.

"Um... Who are you?" He asks in a confused tone.

You stop bowing.

"Oh, pardon me for not introducing myself! It's me, Y/N!!" You point towards yourself.

Akutagawa blinks and looks at your face.

He turns red.

You were stunning.

No cap.

You blink.

"A- Are you okay?! You're red!! Are you ill? Should I call a doctor?! We can cancel our date if you're not feeling well!!" You suddenly panic, seeing that Akutagawa didn't respond and turned red.

"I'm okay... We don't need to cancel our date. It's okay." He calms himself down. He's not red, but there's still a deep blush adorning his face.

"Okay... Where do you wanna go first?" You ask, looking around.

Your eyes stop at the roller coaster. Your jaw drops as you see the height.

"Maybe the tea cups-" Akutagawa starts suggesting a smooth ride.

"LET'S GO TO THE ROLLER COASTER!" You jump as you clan your hands, doing a >o< face.

Akutagawa gulps. He didn't quite... like roller coasters.

You see his hesitation, so you grabbed his hand and run towards the roller coaster, making him come with you. He turned red. Again. You paid for the roller coaster and made him sit beside you.

"M-Maybe we shouldn't-" Akutagawa starts protesting.

"Nonsense! Here, I'll hold your hand during the ride, okay?" You smile.

You hold his hand as he looks away in order for you to not see his extra-flustered reaction.

The ride starts. The first part was calm.

Until the roller coaster reached the highest point.

From the highest point, the roller coaster began going down at a high speed.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH‼️‼️‼️‼️💥💥💥🦅🦅🦅" You screamed out.

Akutagawa clutched your hand tighter.

Like he was holding on for dear life.

The ride ended quickly.

You both exited.

Akutagawa was still holding your hand tightly.

'Damn bro, I'm the man in this relationship, aren't I? Might as well carry him around in bridal style.' You think proudly.

"Where should we go next?" You smiled, as if the roller coaster ride hadn't happened at all.

"Maybe the tea cups..." Akutagawa suggests again.

You look at the Ferris wheel.

"Y/N..." Akutagawa realises what you're looking at.

"Y/N, no."

"Y/N, HELL YEAH‼️‼️‼️‼️" You pull him towards the Ferris wheel.

"Y/N PLEASE!" Akutagawa begs.

"SORRY HUBBY!" You pay for the other ride quickly and drag him to your place of sitting.

The ride starts as it slowly ascends.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come..." Akutagawa mutters, knowing very well that he didn't mean that.

You hear him and think of an idea.

"Um... If it makes you feel any better then I'm gonna cuddle you throughout the whole ride!" You scoot towards him and hug him without any warning.

Akutagawa turns red. For the third time.

'Uh oh, I think I made it worser.' You think while sweatdropping.

"I... I would like that..." He admits softly, looking away.

You make an 'o' with your mouth and give him a close eyed smile. You also hug him tighter.

'This feels nice...' Akutagawa thinks.

The ride ends slowly, by Akutagawa's happiness.

You both exit the ride together, holding hands.

You swing both of your hands forward and backward, walking and smiling.

"Should we go and eat now...?" Akutagawa suggests.

"Hmmm.. How about we go to the tea cups?" You smile.

Akutagawa lights up and nods, smiling brightly.

'Wtf, just look at him!! He's so fucking cute!! My life is complete.' You take your phone out and take more than ten pictures of him.

Akutagawa stops smiling and looks away, blushing a little.

You put you phone back in your pocket and go to the tea cups.

Akutagawa follows you.

It was a pleasant ride.

"Let's go and eaaaaat!!" You smile and go towards a corn dog stall

"I'll pay now." Akutagawa takes out his own money and order two corn dogs.

You go to a nearby bench as Akutagawa brings the two corn dogs.

"Itadakimasu!!!" You say happily.

You both eat the two corn dogs.

"...Would you like to join the Port Mafia?" Akutagawa suggests.

"Gomen, I already have a job!" You apologize while eating your corn dog.

"That's alright." Akutagawa says, nodding understandingly.

After eating the corn dog, you excuse yourself to go home.

Akutagawa smiles.

"Bye, Y/N."

"Bye!!! Oh, wait." You run towards him and take a selfie with you both.

"Byeeeee!" You smile and wave to him, as you were going home.

Akutagawa smiles and waves back.