𝕮⃟Hapter 159-160

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 159: THE ENGAGEMENT IS OFFICIALLY BROKEN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:Interstellar Cute Little Husband
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

° ° °

"The goddess is worthy of being a goddess. She is so affectionate. It's a pity that Major General Jiang has no blessing to endure it. Goddess, you should stop being attached to Major General Jiang. He is not worth it."

"I used to think that Major General Jiang was a hero. I didn't expect everyone to be so concerned about his safety this time. He didn't even say a word when he came back. He made so many people worry about him, and even abandoned the goddess. He is not worthy of being a hero at all. Our hero." Who knows who suddenly yelled, and immediately aroused the echo of many people.

Mu Yanran lowered her head slightly, and wiped her eyes with her fingers, as if she was wiping tears, but where no one else could see, her red lips did raise a small arc.

But soon the arc was smoothed out, she raised Li Hua's rainy face, and tried her best to "justify": "No, Brother Achen is a very powerful person, don't misunderstand Brother Achen."

However, the more Mu Yanran was like this, the more excited the reporters were, and some even wanted to fight the soldiers guarding the gate.

Although those soldiers were still calm on the surface, they were already furious in their hearts. If it weren't for their duty, they would definitely throw all these reporters out and give them a longer memory.

It doesn't matter how these journalists treat them, but it shouldn't be like this to denigrate their idols.

When Major General Jiang was killing the enemy on the front line, these people were still hiding in a safe place to eat, drink and have fun. If it weren't for Major General Jiang's existence, they thought they could live as wanton as they are now?

I don't know what to say!

Probably because there was too much commotion outside, the Jiang family got the news very quickly, Zheng Xueyan frowned when she heard that Mu Yanran and Mu Dehai were outside and wanted to come in.

"What else are they here for?" Zheng Xueyan said angrily.

She never forgot the scene when Mu Yanran's father and daughter came over vowingly to ask for the dissolution of the engagement. It was the last thing she wanted to think of in her life, and it was also the thing she always regretted doing the most.

Fortunately, Ah Chen has words now, if he really marries Mu Yanran, the Jiang family will surely have no peace in the future.

Thinking of this, Zheng Xueyan fell in love with Mu Yan even more.

"Miss Mu heard from somewhere that the third young master is back, so she wanted to take a look and brought a group of reporters over." The soldier who came to report said so.

"What?" Zheng Xueyan wanted to tear Mu Yanran right now.

They still don't intend to tell the public about Jiang Chenxi's return. After all, once everyone knows that Jiang Chenxi is back, it will inevitably appear in the eyes of the public. Then the disappearance of Jiang Chenxi's ability will be revealed. The dark forces will be ready to move around, and it will be even harder to find the mastermind behind the scenes.

However, after Mu Yanran made such a fuss, the news of Jiang Chenxi's return is bound to be unable to continue to be concealed. No matter whether the other party hit him by mistake or really knew that Jiang Chenxi was back, this matter is not good for the Jiang family.