⟣𝗘xtra 1

⟣•305•⟢
: EXTRA STORY 1: RAISING A CHAPTERY (PART 1)
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
The birth of Yuanyuan and Tuantuan brought joy and laughter to the entire Jiang family.

It's been a long time since everyone has seen the newborn baby. Looking at the little Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan for a while, no one dared to go forward to hug the baby for fear of hurting the baby.

For the first two months, Yuanyuan and Tuantuan have been living with Mu Yan, because Mu Yan has recently had experience raising children.

Two months later, because Tuantuan is a supernatural cub and is still in the shape of a beast, he can already run around, so everyone no longer cares about him and dares to hug him, but Yuanyuan is still as small as when he was born, However, he has become even more white and lovely. Every time everyone surrounds him, they will be so cute that they want to secretly hug him away. one

"Oh, our Yuanyuan is so cute. Let me tell you, last time I showed the photos of our Yuanyuan to Mrs. Zhang next door, but they were so envious that they kept yelling for my daughter-in-law to have one too. But how could they give birth to my Yuanyuan who is so cute." Zheng Xueyan said proudly while teasing Yuanyuan. ^

Since Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan were born, she has almost shown off in her circle of friends, and her friends almost blocked her circle of friends, but she was reluctant to part with such cute Tuan and Yuan Yuan, Everyone gritted their teeth, and continued to peek at her circle of friends enviously.

Not to mention the group of people in Zheng Xueyan's circle of friends, even Zhao Shuqi and Liu Jiling are all kinds of envious.

Originally, when Qiuqiu was around, they were looking forward to having grandchildren, but now they have two more grandchildren, but they haven't even seen one, so how can they not be envious.

And the result of their envy is...

"Come back and learn to take care of the children." Zhao Shuqi gave an order, and all the younger generations of the Jiang family who had almost no tasks arrived.

Their idea is very simple. Maybe after these people get along with the children for a period of time and find that the children are cute, they may want to get married and have children.

During this period of time, Jiang Chenxi and Mu Yan had just been to the world of two, and the two children were temporarily left to the elders to take care of them.

Ever since Mu Yan became pregnant, Jiang Chenxi hadn't been alone with Mu Yan, and after they got married, they didn't go on honeymoon for too long.

Therefore, after all the dust settled, Jiang Chenxi could finally abduct the person out, and relieve the worries of lovesickness during this period.

Although Mu Yan was a little worried about Tuantuan and Yuanyuan, there was a clingier big baby beside him, so he had no choice but to compromise and handed over the three children to Zheng Xueyan to take care of them temporarily.

Since the eradication of the female insects and the disappearance of the Zerg race, the people in the military department can finally take a breather, and even the holidays have increased, especially those in the upper class, who have not had vacations for several years or even decades, and now they are all taking vacations one after another. Take a vacation and enjoy life.

The first one to be called back was Jiang Yuxi, the eldest brother of the Jiang family.

Jiang Yuxi is the oldest among the juniors, but because he is relatively indifferent and silent, he usually puts all his attention on the military department and never cares about personal relationship issues, but Zhao Shuqi is in a hurry.