26

Huo Ranchuan took Bai Nuosi directly to the hospital in the Central Military Region, where Han Baiyi was also recuperating.

  Huo Ranchuan's face was dark, and Bai Nuosi knew that he was angry, so he didn't dare to say anything.

  Of course, no matter who it was, they would be furious if they saw the three babies in their nursery fighting and bleeding.

  But Huo Ranchuan did not go to see the babies' injuries immediately, but took Bai Nuosi to the hospital. Bai Nuosi was very surprised.

  In his mind, no matter what happens in the nursery, the most important thing is of course the cubs.

  Huo Ranchuan took Bai Nuosi to a certain medical room. Bai Nuosi followed Huo Ranchuan, but was completely blocked by his tall body.

  A middle-aged doctor inside came over, looked at Huo Ranchuan and asked: "General, didn't you say there was a patient who was bitten by a dog and was seriously injured? Where is he?"

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Although it was a wolf-dog, but wasn't the other party a cub of an orc? Huo Ranchuan actually said that the cub was a dog?

  Bai Nuosi didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  Huo Ranchuan turned sideways with a cold face, and then the doctor saw Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi was small in appearance, with delicate features, thin body and pale face. He stood there with a lot of blood on his white uniform.

  The doctor was startled by the shocking blood stains. He quickly came over and examined Bai Nuosi's wound.

  The doctor was very careful, but when he went to check the wound on Bai Nuosi's arm, Bai Nuosi still hissed in pain and frowned slightly.

  Huo Ranchuan, who was standing nearby, immediately came over, separated the doctor's hand, and stared at him: "Be gentle."

  doctor:"......"

  The doctor looked at Huo Ranchuan with a strange expression, and then said to Bai Nuosi: "Sorry, I accidentally touched your wound just now."

  Bai Nuosi felt embarrassed and said, "It's okay, doctor. I'm sorry to bother you."

  After Bai Nuosi finished speaking, he raised his head and glanced at Huo Ranchuan who was standing next to him. He was actually embarrassed to ask Director Huo to follow him. In fact, for this kind of wound, he could just see a doctor himself. He still hoped that Director Huo would follow him. I can go back and see the three brats fighting.

  But facing Huo Ranchuan's cold expression, Bai Nuosi consciously kept his mouth shut.

  At this time, it is better not to mess with that man.

  The doctor examined Bai Nuosi's wound, frowned and said, "The wound is quite deep, but fortunately it is not torn. The doctor also disinfected and stopped the bleeding in time. It is not a big problem, but it needs to be hospitalized for a day for observation."

  I have to praise the little black snake here. Fortunately, it made a prompt decision and strangled the gray wolf's neck, forcing the suffocated gray wolf to open its mouth. If it only attacked the gray wolf's head or body severely, not only would the gray wolf not be able to It would loosen its mouth, and it was very likely that Bai Nuosi's arm muscles would be torn during the attack.

  Because Bai Nuosi is a person from an alien galaxy, there is a big gap between him and the orcs in terms of physique and physical ability.

  To be on the safe side, the doctor needs to observe the condition of Bai Nuosi's wound for a day and confirm that there is no problem before sending him back.