30

Bai Nuosi took his two cubs outside to eat fruit and catch butterflies. When the time was almost up, he took out three bear-shaped lunch boxes from the portable storage terminal.

  The two Zaizai each had a lunch box and a bottle of milk, while Bai Nuosi made scented tea for himself. Today is a picnic day!

  Teng Snake was afraid of the heat. After a symbolic stroll outside, it got into the nearby artificial lake. The little black panther stayed with Bai Nuosi obediently. The two ate a few fruits, and then Bai Nuosi While waiting for the playful little black snake to come back, Si took out an insect picture book and told the cute little black panther about insects.

  Bai Nuosi pointed to the pictures of various insects in the album and said: "Insects generally have many common characteristics. First of all, they are arthropods, and arthropods means segment by segment."

  Bai Nuosi took a paintbrush and drew three connected circles on the blank space on the back of the album. The upper two circles were smaller, and the lower oval was larger.

  He pointed to the three circles and told the little black panther: "Here are the three sections. When they are connected together, they are the body of the insect. Insects generally have six legs and four wings, just like this."

  Bai Nuosi added wings and legs to the three connected circles: "The six legs are bent into hooks, and the two sets of wings are like small fans. They have long antennae and big eyes. They are busy picking flowers under the stars and the moon. Look at it, dear, teacher." What is the painting?"

  The little black panther looked at the simple drawing of a bee drawn by Teacher Xiaobai, looked up at the smiling Teacher Xiaobai, and shook his head deliberately.

  Bai Nuosi smiled and pointed to the flowers: "Look, these are the ones the teacher drew. You just caught two of them. They are little bees."

  The little black panther was nestled in Bai Nuosi's arms, looking at the bees flying around on the flowers nearby with little interest.

  It is depressed and loses interest in everything.

  But the little black snake went crazy. It played in the water for a long time, and suddenly it came out of nowhere and quickly rushed to Bai Nuosi's side, with a small white animal in its mouth that was struggling.

  Bai Nuosi was shocked and looked at the little black snake in stunned silence.

  Is this kid really a little wild?

  Teng She held a little rabbit in her mouth, tilted her head, and looked at Teacher Xiaobai with very innocent eyes.

  It was wondering in its heart, obviously the owner said that Teacher Xiaobai would be happy when he saw this little rabbit.

  Why does it look like Teacher Xiaobai is scared?

  Of course Bai Nuosi was frightened. The little black snake was not a real snake, but a baby orc. What was it doing with a rabbit in its mouth now?

  It can't be eaten alive, right?

  Bai Nuosi looked at the little black snake nervously, fearing that in the next second, the little black snake would raise its head, make a gurgle, and swallow the little white rabbit alive.

  Teng She slowly crawled to Bai Nuosi, then lowered her head and placed the little white rabbit in front of Bai Nuosi.

  The little white rabbit was still young and had not grown up yet. He was probably frightened at this time. He squatted there fearfully and did not run away.