75

Bai Nuosi walked to the sofa speechlessly and looked at the little butts arched side by side. This situation seemed familiar.

  It reminded him of the first day the little lion came here.

  Bai Nuosi opened the blanket with an expressionless expression. Sure enough, there was a smart brain placed in front of the little white tiger. The screen was shrunk to a small size and the light was dimmed. The picture above was exactly a virtual person wearing the uniform of a military academy freshman. The character is fighting with an instructor. The little white tiger's claws are very skillfully controlled, and the fight is very fierce.

  Bai Nuosi: "???"

  Bai Nuosi was a little angry at first, and even mistakenly thought that the little lion and the little white tiger stayed up late at night and secretly played games. After all, the little lion had a criminal record.

  However, looking at the picture on the screen now, Bai Nuosi was suddenly shocked, with confusion mixed with shock.

  There are many doubts. First of all, why is the little white tiger only a two-year-old baby? A two-year-old baby can play smart brain, surf the Internet, and play games, but it should not be able to play such a difficult battle game.

  Bai Nuosi only watched it for a short while and realized that this game needs to test the player's intelligence and tactics. The little white tiger was clearly attacking in a planned manner, not just randomly.

  Secondly, he suddenly discovered that both sides of the battle suddenly transformed into a ferocious beast out of thin air. The player's side was a ferocious white tiger, and the instructor opposite was a tall brown bear. The two sides suddenly retreated, and the two ferocious beasts fiercely Fight together.

  Subtitles also popped up on the screen: [Attention! The opponent's mental strength is A+! 】

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Mental strength......

  Mental power is not a rare thing in the universe. Bai Nuosi has been reading books for more than ten years and he still knows something about mental power. There are many experts who study pheromones in his home planet. Studying the difference between mental power and pheromones, some people believe that mental power and pheromones are the same thing, because the powerful pheromones of alphas can also play a role in oppression and attack.

  However, the most essential difference between spiritual power and pheromones is that humans with spiritual power will differentiate into powerful spiritual bodies.

  However, Bai Nuosi is now on the planet of orcs, and there is still an essential difference between orcs and spiritual bodies.

  Not the same at all.

  Maybe, the little white tiger just happened to download a game about the spiritual body?

  This kind of game is very popular. When he was in school, some of his classmates also played it.

  Bai Nuosi stared at the little white tiger with dark hesitation, watching the little white tiger skillfully manipulate the game.

  But, can a two-year-old orc baby play this kind of game?

  Bai Nuosi looked hesitant. At this time, the little white tiger finished the game and suddenly realized that something was not right. It turned its head sharply and saw Teacher Xiao Bai standing behind them, staring at them expressionlessly.

  Little White Tiger: "..."

  Little lion:"!!!"

  The little lion immediately jumped up nervously, and explained with erratic eyes: "Haha! Haha is playing! The stars don't play!"