Part 10: Mess(Kritika)

Akhii ended the call with Abhii.
Abhii told him about the whole situation as Akhii was already aware about him being in love with that sweet little girl but didn't dare to confess.

Akhii was beyond shocked after hearing about the matter.
Even though He never met Ram but he encountered Minisha numerous times when he visited Abhii in his company.

He was going to tell this to his  Kittu as they need to go to hospital.

He walked into her room to witness the sight that warms his  heart.

Kittu was sleeping on her desk .
(this one is my favorite book)

He bend towards her and gently pat her head to wake her up.

Akhii: Bache....get up....we need to go to meet your Abhii bhai urgently...He is in hospital.

As Kittu was a light sleeper so opened her eyes feeling his hand on her head but when she heard the hospital word her head jerked to his side .
She looked at him with wide eyes showing a tiny of fear.

Kittu: Bhai..w..what happened to Abhii bhai.

Akhii  sighed heavily and told her about the whole incident.
When he completed his words Kritika(Kittu) was having tears in her eyes because she got to know that just the friends that she made  few days ago are now in this condition.

Kittu:B..bhai I know them..You remember I told you about two friends that I made and they were my seniors ..Bhai they are Ram bhai and Sh...shruti di...
(she whispered the last words while a tear rolled down to her cheek)

Whereas Akhii was flabbergasted.
He hugged her while saying that her friends will be okay..and took her with him to hospital.

Time skip
(At hospital)

Ram was sitting at the couch waiting for her kiddo to open her eyes.He was so much in his thoughts that he didn't realised his sister entering the room.
He came out of his thoughts when he heard his di calling him .
He looked at her and his eyes started getting teary.

Minisha POV

Me and Abhii entered in the room and the first thing I noticed made my heart tremble was Shruti lying on bed with wires attached to her body and an oxygen mask.

I roamed my eyes and found Ram sitting on couch zooming out whereas a boy was sleeping putting his head on Ram's lap.
And by looking at his puffy eyes and red nose I got that he was the one who bought Shruti here.But did he cried?