Part 25: Shattered💔

Before he could speak anything the call was  cut.He again tried to call her but her phone was switched off.

Sweat beads started to form on his forehead.
His heart was shaking...shaking with fear.
Thinking something negative.

But he shrugged off his thoughts and just picked his keys and left from there.

He remembered the address she told him before disconnecting the call.
He speed up his car into that direction.
He called Abhi while driving, he put the call on speaker continue his driving.

Akhi: Abhii come to my place right now.

Abhii jolted up from his sleep hearing his panting and tensed voice.

Abhii: I'm coming but what happened.Everything is fine na.

Akhii: I don't have time to tell anything I'm driving to Noor right now. But you just come Kittu is alone at home. She is on her periods.

Both the brother know from how much pain she go through during her whole menstrual period. Excessive back pain. Cramps. Bloating. That was the worst time for her.
They saw her passing out on her  periods due to weakness cause of not eating properly.

Abhii: You don't worry I'm coming ASAP.
And please take care of yourself bhai.

Akhii hummed and cut the call.
His mind was flowing with all the worst possibilities of her crying and shouting on phone like this.

They never met each other in real but texted and called through phones. They had face time many times so she knew him by his face.

Soon he reached the place.
He found that this was area around her office.
He parked his car looking around for her like a madman.
He see that there's a car parked there.
He walked towards that with shaking steps but those shaking steps froze in his place
when he found a girl's body lying on the silent road.

His heart shattered seeing that the girl is non other than his Noor.

He marched towards her limp body. He saw that her dress was torn brutally,  her hair was mess, arms had scratched marks.

But his word collapsed when he looked at the blood on her thighs.
He felt devastated.
He picked her body softly tapping her cheeks putting her head in his arms .He checked he heartbeats and those were faint.

He checked he heartbeats and those were faint