Part 12: Baby?

Time skips
(2 days later)

Today was the day when Shruti gets discharged from hospital .
In this span of two days she gets little comfortable with Rehaan.

Even Rehaan got close with everyone... including Ram Akhii Abhii Minisha ofcourse the little Kittu.She was still in her little space .Rehaan treats her like a baby.
Like a father treating his 2 years old daughter. Though she behaved like one too.

Rehaan's happiness has no bounds because he got the love of a family which he was longing through his whole life.

In between Shruti's Mom also got introduced with Abhii Rehaan and both the siblings.
As Shruti only have her Mom, her dad passed away few years ago.Her parents already know about Ram and Minisha as they were the one who took care of these two sice they left the house.

Shruti:Ohkk Please Aap sab pareshan na hon mai mumma sath chali jaungi ghar.
(You all please don't worry I'll return to home with mumma )

Here she was insisting to not to worry for the hundredth of time but the elder clan was much stubborn than her.

At last Akhii was the one who was driving both the females back to their home.

Shruti was feeling nothing but contentment.
She smiled and closed her eyes resting her head on her mother's lap as the both were sitting at the backseat of the car.

Akhii looked at her from the front mirror and smiled slightly feeling a little relaxed after seeing her fine.
Because may be he met her only few days back but he felt like he knew her from long.
He don't wanna imagine her again in that hospital dress.
He sighed and again focused on driving thinking about why life have to be much more hard on fragile ones.

Time skips
(At Kittu's place)

3 men were sitting on carpet of the living room.They are non other than Abhii, Ram and Rehaan .A girl was doing their makeover .

Currently she was making ponytail of Rehaan who was looking at her with his bambi eyes.

(Rehaan's expressions)

She was already done with Abhii and Ram who was laughing loudly watching Rehaan's expression.Who was looking like a lost puppy.

Who was looking like a lost puppy