Chapter O1

"..."

"Hey, you look sad naman there," Hesia said when she came to me, kasama niya sina Aga. "What?!..." Hesia reacted to my score. I just rolled my eyes and tried to get it back.

"...your failed again?" She hissed. I sighed and tried not to cry. "It's okay, Cath." She comforted me. "My father will be upset again," I said in a sad tone. Sakto naman na dumating si Avi.

"Baket?" She asked.

I gave her my exam paper and her reaction was more worst than Hesia's. "Your dad will hire a tutor, alam ko 'yon," she said. Tumawa naman si Aga ng mahina.

"Are you happy?" I asked her, medyo naiinis. "Wala lang. Baka hottie kase ang makukuha ng daddy mo," she said. My widened because of what she said.

"Gaga ka talaga kahit minsan," Aga said, at tsaka hinampas sa braso si Avi. I just kept my exam paper. At lumabas kami ng room. It's already dismiss, kaya dederetso ako uuwi. When we got to the parking lot, I saw kuya Wilbert.

I said goodbye to the girls and went inside the car. Kuya Wilbert started the engine and started to drive. When we reach home, I quickly went to find my parents. I saw mommy and daddy talking at the living room. I quickly went to them and kissed their cheeks.

I sat at the left single sofa chair. Nilabas ko ang aking exam paper. I nervously gave to my mom. "What?!" gulat na sabi ni dad. I quickly kneeled and said sorry.

"Cath, what are you doing?!" mas lalong nagulat ang daddy ko at sumigaw. "Sit at the sofa, not on the floor..." He said. Agad ko siyang sinunod. "I-Im sorry daddy, mommy," I said in a sad tone.

"It's okay honey, but your dad already hired you a tutor," my mommy said. I looked at them. "Alam kong nahihirapan ka sa academics mo, that's why I hired you a tutor to help you with your acads in the meantime," he said. I smiled and hug my daddy.

"You're not angry?" I ask him. He shook his head. "Okay!mwuah" I kissed my dad's cheek before going upstairs. Pero kahit ganoon, ay nahihiya pa rin ako sa grades ko. When I reach my bedroom, I went to the bathroom and showered.

After showering, I went to my walk-in-closet to choose a pajama. I choose to wear my white pajamas. Binato ko ang sarili ko sa kama at kinuha ang cellphone ko. I scroll through our group chat.

From:Hesia
Hoy, kamusta ang sabi ng parents mo @Catharina?

From:Avishia
Grabe 'to maka-hoy. Pero ang totoo, ano sabi ng parents mo?

From:Catharina
They already hired a tutor*_*

From:Agatha
Weh? Ayie, pakilala mo'ko pag hottie yan;)

From:Avishia
Ang landi, yuck!

I just rolled my eyes and dozed off. Ayokong ma-late bukas sa game. We will cheer kasi for the basketball game of Ateneo Vs UST.
Argh, many rumors says, na magaling ang UST mas lalo na ang captain ng basketball na sobrang skillful and he is also handsome.

But I don't believe in those. Maniniwala ako kapag nilabanan na niya ang Ateneo's.

:)