PROLOGUE

WARNING
This story contains fictionalized and it is under the author's imagination. It also contains some mature themes and explicit.

DISCLAIMER
Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All right reserved.
No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

The story is not affiliated with UST/FEU/ADMU/DLSU and other universities.

All Right Reserved. SISstories
2023.

"...."

"I heard that may bagong project ang company ni Catharine, right?" Aga said before drinking her beer. "Oo nga, nabalitaan ko din kay ano, Avi," Hesia said. I just drank my beer and nods.

"But ladies, ladies... " Aga tried to get our attention. I put down my beer before looking at her. "... do you know that, the engineer that is asigned to work on that project is Cath's ex. That hot tutor in UST back then," she said, her mouth really sucked.

"Omg?!" Avi let that fucking reaction of her. "Yeah, yeah, but I don't know, okay" I said, and sip on my beer. "Just leave me alone," I said and rolled my eyes. Nandito kami sa bar  ni Avi, ngayon lang din kase kami nakapag-bonding. We we're so busy with each other's works. Kaya minsan-minsan lang kami nagkikita at nag-uusap.

I drank five bottle beers, and medyo nahihilo na ako. While, Aga is now sleepy. "Hey! Wake up! Uuwi na tayo!?" I shouted that they will wake up. Lasing din naman ako, pero konti lang. I tried to help them stand up, nagse-sexy nga kaming palabas ng bar eh.

We went to the parking lot, I saw a familiar person. Oh, it's Lacsius. What's his doing here?. He was looking at his phone while leaning to his car.

"Is that the ano..." Avi also noticed him, that she is now pointing at him. Tumingin naman sina Aga at Hesia. "... Mr Envero! Here!" they tried to get his attention. He looked at us, and I can see that he sighed. He was walking towards us.

"Putangina, mga 'to! Naglalasing kayo tas mga walang sundo manlang!" Lacsius scolded us. He pulled me that even the girls followed us at where he parked his car. "Pasok! Mga anak ng pating," he said.

Ngumiting pumasok sina Hesia, Aga and Avi at the back seat. He open the other door for me. I smiled and went inside the car. I am sitting at the shot gun seat. I saw Lacsius walking around the car to the driver's door.

When he starts the engine, the girls started to make noise. I was just leaning and trying to rest. Inferness, he stills remember their condominiums huh!? After driving them home, he also drive's me home.

"Puta, naglalasing kayo tas mga tanga pa naman kayo pag lasing," he said and tried to help me walk. "I can walk...watch me," I said that I refuse him to help me. I just needs to walk naman ah.

:)