THREE

TIKTOK LIVE "Hey guys, it's me and Dan, who is around here somewhere," Gracie looked around her trying to find her sister who seemed to have disappeared

TIKTOK LIVE
"Hey guys, it's me and Dan, who is around here somewhere," Gracie looked around her trying to find her sister who seemed to have disappeared. Before she could say anything else she heard a loud cough from behind her and she rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah and George decided to show up I guess," he got up from his seat and walked over to her phone, flicking her head before turning his head to look at the questions.

"Do you guys even like each other?" Gracie laughed at the question George read out and he just shook his head with a straight face, "Absolutely fucking not, I didn't even want him here tonight," George scoffed and hit her head again, "You literally said I could come you prick," Gracie mocked his voice, hitting his arm before going back to the questions.

"Are you making new music?" Gracie clapped her hands together with excitement at being asked a question that was about her music and not just her love life, "Yes I 100 % have something coming soon I am so so excited for you guys to hear it, I'm so proud of it and I hope you guys love it just as much as I do," Gracie smiled excitedly, hurriedly talking a little bit more about the new music. Unknown to her, the fans in the comments raved between each other at how George was looking at the girl in front of him, like he was so absolutely mesmerizingly in love with her that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

The two continued to do some questions and answers, the both of them slowly getting more drunk as the live went on. "Who is your favorite Chaos Crew member?" Gracie read out, her words coming out painfully slowly due to her slightly drunken state. The girl pretended to think on it for a moment before replying, "Hm Arthur Hill, he's cool and I've been working with him a lot recently so yeah probably Hill," Gracie smiled and turned to George, "Uh I'd have to say Mr TV, I feel I should be loyal to him, I love him very much," Gracie giggled and took a sip of her beer, making George smile at her just like he seemed to have been doing throughout the whole live.

INSTAGRAM

gdwithers

liked by djwithers, max_balegde, georgeclarkeey, camkirkham and 56,234 otherswas meant to be hanging w my supa cool sis but instead i got stuck w this losertagged — georgeclarkeey

was meant to be hanging w my supa cool sis but instead i got stuck w this loser
tagged — georgeclarkeey