THIRTEEN

INSTAGRAM

gdwithers

liked by colbybrock, djwithers, arthurtv, camkirkham, freyanightingale and 143,219 othersjoin my insta live at 8 tn for a surprise ! x

join my insta live at 8 tn for a surprise ! x

view comments...

camkirkham i think yes
[liked by creator]

djwithers BE THERE OR ELSE
[liked by creator]

colbybrock 👏 👏
[liked by creator]

arthurnfhill i WONDER what it could be
gdwithers i really do WONDER
user oh arthur so knows smth we dont ..

INSTAGRAM LIVE

Gracie sat in her office, reading the comments on her live as she waited for it to hit 9:00 so she could announce her new song.

"Are you friends with Colby Brock?" Gracie smiled at the thought of the man she's grown close with over the past few weeks, nodding at her phone, "I am friends with Colby, he'a one of my very best friends right now," she giggled as the comments in live blew up, going crazy over what she'd said.

The smile on her face dropped a little as she read the multitude of comments asking whether she was still friends with George and what had happened, she tried her very best ignore them, turning her head to the time, her smile reappearing as it turned 9:00.

"Okay guys so surprise; my new single I wonder will be out at midnight tonight so make sure you go presave it right now!" she clapped her hands together, smiling when she noticed Cam Kirkham going crazy in her comments.

"Okay I just heard my sister scream from the other room so I am going to go and see her and I will talk to you guys later, thank you for coming on and remember to presave!" she blew a kiss to the phone, waving before ending the live and making her way to her sister's room.

REAL LIFE

The moment Gracie reached her sister's room, Dani jumped on her tackling her in a hug and swaying them from side to side before pulling them to sit on the bed, holding her hand tightly.

"I am so proud of you this is going to be so good G!" Gracie blushed smiling at her sister's reaction.

As Dani held her hand, Gracie couldn't help but wish she could text George, just to annoy him and tell him how excited she was, and for him to tell her that he was proud of her even if he thought she was a bitch, but she couldn't do that, because she hadn't spoken to him since Dani's birthday, and that was almost two weeks ago now.