TEN

INSTAGRAM DMS

calfreezy
yo withers

gdwithers
how can i help u mr. freezy

calfreezy
soo u know how me and ur best friend
josh larkin have an AWESOME podcast

gdwithers
uhh idk that one but ik they overrated one
the fellas? i think that's what it's called

calfreezy
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im not laughing

gdwithers
🤷‍♀️

calfreezy
just be on the next episode plsplsplspls

gdwithers
uh

calfreezy
please 😔
ill send u a selfie if i must

gdwithers
you must

calfreezy

he was taking too long so there's one from me- luxdo the pod

- lux
do the pod

gdwithers
to both cals
yes I will do the pod

calfreezy
don't share that picture 😊

gdwithers
...

REAL LIFE
ONE WEEK LATER
the fellas podcast

Gracie waited patiently as she watched her friends introduce their podcast, listening out for her name to be called so she could appear from behind the camera. After Cal had asked her to come on the podcast last week, she couldn't wait, she wasn't usually someone who loved podcasts but she loved Cal and Chip so she knew it would be an enjoyable experience.

Gracie waved to the cameras just as Cal introduced her, sitting herself across from the pair and crossing her legs to get comfortable.

"So Miss Withers," Chip began and she giggled, in anticipation of what the man was going to ask her, "How are you?" He asked making Gracie smile at the simple question, "I'm wonderful lads how are you?" the group talked for a bit about nonsense before Cal started the questions.

"So I thought we could start off with a little game of say it or shot it?" Cal suggested, Gracie and Chip nodding along.

"Starting off simple, rank the following people from favourite to least favourite, Cam Kirkham, George Clarke, Arthur Tv, Arthur Hill, ImAlexx and Dani Withers," Gracie groaned into her hands, "Cal that is not simple."