chapter twenty-eight

I can't keep my hands off Kitty. We're the only ones in the express elevator to the fortieth floor and for the entire two and a half minute ride, I have her pressed against the mirrored wall, my hands in her hair to hold her face to mine. When we stumble into the hallway and make it to our room, she reverses the roles. Her hands are on my hips as she walks me backwards to the desk. I hit it with a dull thunk, blindly swiping my hand behind me before I sit on it and pull her between my legs.

Last night was slow and sensual. Tonight we are crazed. I am on fire with passion as I kiss her until my lips hurt, as I shimmy out of my dress so I am sitting on the desk in nothing but a pair of panties and my heels and Kitty's fingernails are pressing into my waist, her lips buried in my neck.

"I want to fuck you, Mrs Campbell-Cohen," she says, her voice husky. I can't get over the fact that that's my name. It stirs me up even more. "I want to fuck you so hard. I want you to come all over me. I want to make you scream."

Kitty's teeth graze my neck. She slips her hand between my thighs and pushes my panties aside, and her breath judders against my collarbone when she feels how wet I am, her fingers slipping through my folds. Gone is her nervous exploration. There is no hesitation in the way she fucks me with two fingers as she kisses me roughly, her hand on my breast, and I am at her mercy.

"God, you're so wet, you're so fucking wet," she mutters, admiring the sticky coating on her fingers. "Look how wet you are, Fliss. You're so ready. You've been waiting for this, haven't you?"

"I've been waiting all day," I say. "I've been fucking soaking wet ever since you told me how you like to fuck yourself. I want you to fuck me like that."

She pushes her fingers back into me and kisses me again, her nose digging into my cheek. We're both still tipsy, our movements clumsy and coarse, but she hits the sweet spot when her thumb finds my clit and I groan against her lips.

"That's it. Just like that," I say, widening my legs for her.

"This isn't how I fuck myself," she says. One hand is still buried in me as the other tips up the bag from the adult store; she continues to finger me as she pulls out the dildo and unboxes it with one hand. I've never seen anything as hot as the way she maneuvers the cardboard with ease, like she does it every day. "Think you can take this?" She holds up the blue silicone.

"I don't know," I say. I honestly don't. It's thicker than the average cock, way bigger than any guy I've been with, but the thought of Kitty fucking me with it has me squirming towards her, desperate for her to push it in.

"Want to try?"

"Fuck yes."

She stands it on the desk and, still only using one hand, she shakes a foil packet out of a box of condoms and tears it open with her teeth, rolling it onto the dildo. Her right hand is still inside me as she squeezes a dollop of lube onto the tip, slowly rubbing it up and down the length of the dildo until it's glistening and she holds it to my entrance. I flinch at the cold of the silicone and latex that replaces her warm hand, nudging at my thirsty hole.

"Do it. Please."

"You want me to fuck you on this desk?" she asks, easing the dildo in little by little. I shift forwards and pull my knees back, straining to open myself wide enough for her.

"I do. Please, Kitty."

"We'll take it slow," she says. I gulp as she eases it in further, stretching my pussy until I gasp. "How's that?"

"Good," I manage, trying to control my breathing. She has me all out of whack. I reach between my legs to touch my clit as she works the dildo into me but she puts her hand over mine and moves it away.