Characters

Luciano Romeo Black:

Is the Capo of Capo De Capi (Godfather) of the Italian Mafia. He is rude arrogant and cruel. He always had a blank expression on his face. He never feels any emotions for anyone but he is protective of his sons and his husband. He loves his husband more than anything. He can kill you if you hurt his family. He had a soft side but no one could bring him. He hates liars and he is overprotective of his family.

(He is 50 years old)

Levi Rylee Black:

Is the right hand and husband of Luciano. He is a soft-hearted and sweet man who loves his husband and kids. He is cute and clingy over his husband and always wants his attention when he is near him. But if you mess with his family, he can be dangerous and kill you without a single thought. His sons are overprotective of him. He is overprotective of his family.

(He is 44 years old)

Aries Reece Black:

Is the Capocrimine (Boss) of the Italian Mafia. He deals with all the illegal business. He is a cold-hearted bastard who doesn't care about anyone except his family and his loved ones. He is a sex addict who just fuck every girl he laid eyes on just to forget the pain he holds in his heart. He is a cruel and arrogant man who never shows emotions to anyone. He never shows any mercy on his prey but he always cares for his family. He is overprotective of his family, especially their Dad, Levi.

(He is 30 years old)