Chapter Three

Do at least 200+ comments for early updates.

I'm leaving you guys on an exciting cliffhanger.  I won't update until you guys reach the target.

No cheating with stupid comments. Only related comments are acceptable 💋

Love you bohut saara pyare readers ❤️

Third-person pov:

Lilah is sitting on the floor of Luciano and Levi's bedroom with Elias playing with blocks as Snow is lying down next to Lilah. Tristan is scrolling through his phone while Dimitri lying on his stomach on the bed with his hands hanging from the edge of the bed.

Lilah is telling Elias about the newfound information about Dominic and Leon's marriage and Leon being their brother-in-law. Dimitri asked huffing: "Do you think, Dad will let Leon stay here right?"

Tristan shrugged: "of course,  he would"

Dimitri nodded then moved to lay on his back with his head hanging from the edge of the bed saying: "but dad was so angry"

Tristan looked at him and then rubbed his feet which were now lying in his lap saying: "That's because none of us see this coming"

Dimitri hummed in response and got up saying: "So what will we call Leon now?"

Tristan furrowed his eyebrows then shrugged: "Leon"

Dimitri giggled: "I'm so excited for the party"

This catches the attention of the youngest ones who yell together: "Party?"

Dimitri laughed then grinned saying: "Yeah, see babies Nic and Leon got married so we will throw a big party to let everyone know about this"

Lilah giggled: "I wanna get married"

Dimitri chuckled at her while Tristan threw his phone on the bed and immediately crawled towards the edge of the bed saying with wide eyes: "no you wouldn't"

Lilah said giggling: "no when I go big girl"

Dimitri and Elias smiled at her cuteness while Tristan grumbled: "I don't want you to leave us ever, not even when you become a big girl"

Tristan thinks a little bit saying: "Actually you know what,  never grow up. You look adorable this tiny and cute and I can hide in my arms"

Lilah pouted blinking at him: "But I wanna grow up big like Ari"

Tristan sighed pinching the air between his thumb and forefinger: "okay, you can grow up just a little bit, not more than that"

Dimitri laughed rolling off the bed in the process: "you can't stop her from growing Tristan"

Tristan nodded with a sad face and Lilah rushed to Dimitri who rubbed his head laying on the ground on his ass: "Oww Oww...that's hurt"

Tristan rolled his eyes: "of course, it will hurt dumb, you fall on your head"

Dmitri winced rubbing the sore spot as Lilah asked gently rubbing the opposite spot: "You hurt, Dimi? "

Dimitri is hurt and Lilah is rubbing the exact opposite spot but he didn't have the heart to tell this to her and make her more upset. He said smiling at her and pulling her onto his lap: "Your magic touch makes the pain go away"

Lilah eyes lit up with pure happiness and she kissed his cheek saying: "I do magic"

Dimitri tickled her tummy making her laugh out  loud: "Of course, you have magic touch, healing powers"