Chapter Four

Hi, Choco Chips,

I'm sorry for not updating these days. First I was a bit stressed about a few things then I didn't feel like writing.

And the most important reason is "KI TUMHARI AUTHOR BOHUT HI LAZY HAIN."

Little Lilah will have updates only on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe both days or maybe one day.

Your Author will be a bit busy for a few weeks so bear with my fucked up schedule of updating books.

Love your Bohut saara❤️🫣

Do at least 200+ comments, choco chips.

--------------------------------------

After their dinner, everyone was in the theatre room waiting for Luciano and Levi to come back after doing the dishes. Tristan and Dimitri asked to help but Levi told them they didn't need to and Levi wanted to talk to Luciano in private about Dominic marriage.

It was all too much and sudden for them to digest. Yes, Levi didn't show it in front of everyone but he is worried. Dominic wasn't ready for such a big responsibility.

Marriage isn't just a simple agreement between two people to live their whole life together. It's about spending your whole life knowing each other. It's a friendship. Marriage isn't just about having sex and kids but it's about a beautiful developing love between two people.

Levi sighed loudly putting the last plate away: "I don't know Luci"

Luciano wiped his wet hands in the towel and wrapped his arms around his husband pulling him closer: "I know Love what are you worrying about?"

He pecked his forehead making him look into his eyes saying: "I know Dominic has anger issues but he would never hurt Leon. I trust what you teach our kids"

Levi nodded saying with a frown: "But you know Dominic always said he isn't capable of having romantic feelings for anyone. It just doesn't feel right, it's like we are throwing Leon in front of a moving truck. We know Dominic would never be able to love him so it will be a loveless marriage for him. I can understand Leon's pain"

Luciano watched his worried expression then suddenly Levi realised what he said and he immediately cupped his husband's face saying: "I'm so sorry Luci. I didn't mean it to come out like this, I love"

Luciano kissed his lips making him melt in his arms and shut immediately. Luciano smiled gently pulling away: "I know Love. I know it was a long time ago so don't worry. It never hurt me because I know how much You love me"

Levi nodded along with a smile and Luciano smiled back: "And I will give Nic a talk tomorrow morning so don't stress so much. I love my baby happy not upset"

Levi turned red then smacked his chest: "Don't make me blush, Luci"

Luciano smirked touching his crotch making him gasp: "Well, I can make you hard instead"

Levi glared at him with a red face: "Oh hush Luci"

------------------------------------

Aries was sitting on the biggest couch with Lilah in his lap playing with his gold chain hanging around his neck. Lilah is dozing in and out of sleep while Elias is doing the same sitting between Tristan and Quinn. Quinn had an amused look at Elias ready to fall anytime soon.

Elias was awake early today for the practice of the basketball sports he took because of Tristan. He doesn't want to take part in any sports but when he found out that Tristan will be there with their coach.