chapter 2

Recap
Anika – aansh look after her punishment and no leniency .

Also u all have ur lunch , others are busy .

Aansh – ok mumma .

Anika – aansh make her study also .I am going for a meeting in meeting room .ok

______________________________________

After Anika left , trio settle on sofa and look towards their princess whoes sniffing sound can be hear .

( let me tell u actually what is happening )in shivika pov and what is she thinking in her corner time .

( Today is Sunday and from morning shivika mood is grumpy bcs she have to wake at 7: 30 dispit of her day off .still she try to cheer up herself ki let’s try to enjoy and spend time with her family but .. it doesn’t go like she want from morning .

There is a rule in her family ,that breakfast is served at sharp  8:30
And she go downstairs at 9

So her family scold her about manners ,rule and regulations which make shivika upset and cherry on the top the health breakfast which is served is full of leafy vegetables healthy food.in which she can’t  argue bcs it will directly lead to painfull consequences

After breakfast she try to play with anyone but everyone is busy and they order her to study

After study for 2 hrs when she came downstairs she try to convence her mom but all it lead to this corner time ,not caring about her emotions.)

After 20 min

Shivaansh – princess u can come out now and go and feshen up then we will do our lunch ok ,come fast
Shivika directly go to freshen up and when she came to dining table she go to her bhaiya and apologize.

Shivaansh take her to a hug and ani start crying more in his hug .

Shivaansh console her and after sometime her cry  reduce to sniffing.

They all do there lunch while shivika on shivaansh lap ,while shiivaansh feeding her and she ate silently.

After lunch shivaansh ask the trio to bring books for study at which Ani start making face at which other chuckle,but shivaansh send her glare at which She oblige.

After bring books

Shivaansh – dhruv ,rivaan start solving maths and ask if u have any doubt ( they both nod )

Princess let’s start with maths ok ( Ani showing her puppy eyes try to convence her bhaiya)

But shivaansh glare make her sad

Shivika – bhaiya pls no study I already completed in morning 🥹

Shivaansh – that good princess ( shivika  smiles but her smile fade at shivaansh comment )

Let’s take your test then and u know my rules na baby

Shivika – no …no bhaiya … no test …let’s play na ..ur are free also now

Shivaansh – no baby and I am not free and ur also not gone play till u do the test properly so ,revise the table I am making the test for you .

Shivika  - (with sad pout start revision) said I hate u ( in low voice)
Shivaansh chuckle at her and said  ok  I will give the gift to someone else. Which  I bought.

Shivika eyes get sparkles at the name of gift

Shivika- bhaiya I love you ,you are the best .

Dhruv and rivaan – what about us u didn’t love us hmm.

Shivaansh – ( chuckle at them ) oh but I listen some one saying I hate you ,it’s ok I will give some one else who love me and listen me.

Shivika – bhaiya u can’t  give someone else , and see I am following your order and revising the tables .and I love u a lot ,I will also share my chocolate with you .( While showing cute eyes and hugging him tightly)

Shivaansh – I love you my princess. U will get your gift but after test and good result ok so study hard baby .( While hugging her ,he can’t ignore her cute face afterall )

After 15 min shivika start her test and shivaansh is clearing the doubt of dhruv

While writing test shivika forget the table of 3 so she try to use the phone of shivaansh which is just beside her .

Shivaansh see her using the phone and doing cheating but he wait till she finish her test first .
______________________________________
Hey guys , and thankyou for like on 1 chapter

Hope u like it also ,
It's my first time writing.
So pls 🥺 bear it
Comment alot guys
Sorry for grammatical error.

Feel free for suggestions.