chapter 14

Recap:
Shivaansh - sorry chachu ,but trust me I didn't say any wrong thing about u or about dad and om chachu to mumma and Chachi ( said while crying and hiscupping )

Bhavya - See ...you make him cry .

Bhavya takes shivaansh in a hug and settles on the couch .

_______________________________
Rudra - sorry bhabhi ,sorry bhavya..... actually bhaiya and om was teasing me ,so I..

Gauri - but rudra that doesn't mean you will scold and scare the kids naa. When they are not at fault....

Shivaay, omkara & rudra - they are at fault.

Anika and Gauri - oooh seriously 😳 then tell us ,bcs we know our kids better than u all .

Shivaay- why they all are not waking up on their own and even when we wake them ...they ignore us .

Omkara & rudra - and when we try they keep whining. Like small kids .

Shivaay- aur ese kon sleep krta hai kumbharam ki tarha vo bhi din mai.....

Rudra - hmm...true Bhaiya...they all are becoming lazy sleeping cats...

Trio oberoi brothers laugh 🤣

Anika - why are u all teasing them...

They all got tried that's why they are sleeping.....u all know ..na ...after punishment they all get clingy.....

Omkara - but bhabhi seriously they all are behaving like small kids and even they call rudra Hitler.. ( om and shivaay 😂)

Bhavya - bhaiya they are still kids ,None of our Baby is 18 or above.

Rudra - ...oo..bhai ... hum teeno ko baacho ne Hitler bola hai bss ..mujhe nhi ..

Trio ladies get enough with their bricking so they sigh and look towards the kids...but they get surprised as all of them are crying and sobbing

(With the comments of their dads and chachu and they all go towards their mumma and Chachi.)

Trio ladies hug them all and console them by saying sweet words.

Anika - can u pls go and bring the snacks for them .i guess they all are hungry,that's why they all are grumpy and get affected by your conversation...

Shivaay- hm u all console your cry babies.( Trio men left the room, laughing)

All kids - mumma , chachi......see them

Anika - shivaay ...( but all men'seft already)

Gauri - don't cry baccho,we will scold and punish them when they come ok .

U all are good boys and girl na ...so stop crying.

Anika - and they all were just teasing you all..ok...

All kids stop crying and now feeling better

They sent the kids to freshen u .

Trio Men come in room with snacks , place them on the table and start serving.

Rudra - aur cry babies feeling better now .

Rivaan & dhruv - Mumma ,chachi see....them....

Bhavya - don't tease them rudra ..

Rudra ignores bhavya and again teases them by saying

Tum ab kya chote babies ho jo cry kr rhe ho ,itni se baat pr.( Are u all are small kids that u all are crying at this small thing)

All kids eyes again start getting teary
😭

Anika - Rudra ... go and stand in that corner ( while pointing a empty corner in room)( rudra got surprised 😨)

Rudra - but why bhabhi,I said only the truth.

Anika - rudra are obeying it or not

Gauri - or u want to face the corner and hold the ears also ( said to
rudra )

Rudra doesn't move from his place and sends glares to all kids, enjoying their snacks.

Anika - rudra , ....move ..

Omkara - rudra go and stand in the corner....we already warned you to not tease them more... still....u did ...now face the consequences.....

Rudra moved and stood in the corner with the support of the wall and started using the phone with pout,as all scolded him , in front of kids and all also punished him .

All elders sign as rudra even after getting punished,using his phone .but they let it Go be ,bcs it may be more embarrassing for him ...

After serving to all

Shivaay- rudra come ,have some snacks.

Rudra came there and sat beside shivaansh & started having the snacks but after 1 spoon he noticed

____________________________________

Next ch preview 😁...

Rudra whacked shivaansh head..
....
...?

Omkara - your son want permission.
..
.....?
......
Shivaay- ( gave sternly glare ) No baacha
......
...............?

___________________________________
Thank you for reading & likes....

Hope u guys like it

Apologise for error

Feel free for suggestions...

Target - 40 votes 🥺