Chapter 32( meeting*∆* danger )

Past story continues.....

Next week is full hectic as they all were busy in meetings and company issues but someone is still busy in his lovely game and also dragging his lovely brother with him ... of course they are lovely game brothers rudra and omkara

Shivaay asks them( omkara and Rudra)to submit the files....of various departments from there company after reviewing it but our lovely game brothers ....keep testing shivaay patience level ....and also start bunking office ...( yes bunking office not school or college)

The Meeting Day

Final shareholder meeting for which all this hustle is going on from some weeks ...

The meeting went smoothly with all focusing on the meeting and at the end others leave the meeting room excluding shivaay and 3 major shareholder as they want to have some personal talk about this meeting so they were discussing with shivaay but at some point they want ....to talk with rudra and omkara also about their up coming plans of their company.. so..

Shivaay to his secretary on call

Shivaay- send rudra and omkara to the meeting room

Secretary - ok sir ..but ...they ... ( hesitated)

Shivaay- what but ....send them fast...it's important.. ( in a cold voice)

Secretary - sir they immediately left the office after the meeting ended .. ( she said nervously)

Shivaay - it's ok....u( he said in normal voice so the shareholder doesn't sense the anger )..try to contact them and ask them to reach the office soon

Secretary - yes sir ( and she cut the call and start contacting OmRu)

{Shivaay pov -these boys ...will definitely get something from me ... }

Shivaay handles the question as he already prepared the files in advance related to these queries so he shows the Omkara ' The Art Gallery 'file ...but for Rudra Music Label company he doesn't have a file as...he (rudra) didn't submit the file ...to him till the shareholder meeting starts.......so he just orally brief them about it ..

Shivaay- for music label update u will get physical and soft copy tomorrow positively...and I will arrange a meeting with Rudra and Omkara soon ...
Sorry for the inconvenience...as they get some personal problems so they have to leave ...any other questions..

Shareholder - no problem ...we understand....it's ok u didn't need to apologise,we are so old friends that's ok ..

Shivaay - still sir ...thank you for your support,come let's have something in my cabin ... ( he handles all queries and concerns professionally)

Shareholders - no shivaay we have to leave ....next time .. ( they smile and leave)

Shivaay ends the meeting as these shareholders are there old family friends but...this meeting is so important....

CEO cabin

Shivaay enters the cabin after the meeting ends and secretary give him his coffee as she knows he need it the most after this stressful meeting ..

Shivaay- did u contact them .... He asked Calmly as he took a sip of coffee and his mind got relief...

Secretary - no sir ....their phone is not reachable ...

Shivaay- these boys .....u can go .... ( Secretary left smilingly)

He tracks them through gps as he attached the tracking device in their phone,watch , bracelet ( special family bracelet with tracking device and all family members have that ),car gps ...