PART-6

Rukhsaar's P.O.V.-

Time passes by and we both came close to
each other. We both talk about our daily
matters in the night. My exams had finished and now it was my sister's wedding. Nikkah held at Masjid and the reception was in the marriage hall. My sisters force me to wear black net saree. Actually I love to wear sarees but I don't know whether Adnan would like it or not. I had not told him about this. In this period, Adnan and me had came more close and now I just wanted to be him. I wanted to confess my feelings for him and I have decided that I will confess my feelings after reception.

I with my sisters was in Parlor. When
makeup artists done their work, I look at
myself. I was looking completely different and my sisters said that I am looking very beautiful.

When we reached hall, my family members had reached. I met with everyone and they all complimented me. In the meantime, my husband and in-laws came. I also meet them. During the whole time, I was noticing that my husband eyes were upon me. I asked him what happened but he didn't told anything.

Adnan's P.O.V-

When i reached hall, I saw my wife. She was looking so beautiful like an angel. She was wearing black net saree. During function,my eyes were only fix on her. She asked me what happened but I try to control my gaze by saying that nothing.

After function ended, we reached home. My parents went to their rooms and we both heed to our room. Rukhsaar stood in front of the mirror and started to wore out the jewelry. Her necklace stuck in the blouse of the saree. When I saw her, I went close to her and help her. I try to control myself but I placed kiss on her neck. She became shocked at my sudden action. With that I try to go towards washroom, not wanted to meet her gaze but she stopped me.

Assalamualaikum readers. Hope you are doing well. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.