PART-7

Rukhsaar's P.O.V.-

My necklace stuck in the blouse and I saw Adnan coming towards me. He came near me and help me to remove necklace. His eyes was full of mixed emotions. He kissed me on my neck. He was about to go when I caught his hand. "ILI.want to say something", I said to Adnan.

"What happened?, Are you alright?" He said in confused tone. Fear was displaying on his face "woh.woh." I tried to explain but I could not explain to him how, why and when I fall in love with him. "I also want to say something to you" he said. "Ok. You tell first". I said.

"I don't know what you feel about me but
I just can't keep it till myself. I don't what
would you feel about me after I confess this to you." He said. "I love you", he said which shocked me. He was about to go outside when i called him. "Adnan?", I called him."Don't you want to hear my answer?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

He turned towards me with surprise and
came near me with smile. "Do you..?" He asked and I nodded my head in positive. "That's also I want to tell you but didn't gather courage to say that". I said with smile.

He leaned towards me and his eyes were
on my lips but other second his eyes was
meeting my eyes just like he was asking me permission. I closed my eyes to give him permission. That night was the most special night of my life. Our two bodies became one soul.

Assalamualaikum readers. Hope you guys like it. Stay safe and eat lot of delicious food. Don't forgot to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.