PART-9

Rukhsaar's P.O.V.-

The next morning I woke up with pain in
my head. I was still feeling little dizziness. I found empty bed and hear voice of water coming from washroom. I sat on the bed.After a while,I hear door opening voice. Adnan came out from washroom. He came near me and asked me about my health. He has an important meeting therefore he left early and told me that we will go to doctor after office.

I was missing my parents so I call my mom. I explain her my condition and she told me to do a test. At first, I was shocked to her this but later I think that why not give this test a try. I went outside and buy the stuff which my mom told me.

I was nervously waiting in the washroom
for result of the test. I can't believe my eyes what I was seeing, I don't know why but tears whealed up in my eyes.

"I.m... Pregnant".

Then I hear voice of Adnan who came in room after coming from office. I open the door and saw him standing near the bed. When he saw me crying he quickly came near me and asked me why am I crying. When I told him the news he became shocked and hugged me tightly. The whole family was very happy to hear this news.

Assalamualaikum readers, hope you are doing well. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.