prologue: A new world

A/N
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first ever story sorry if it's terrible I came up with this idea thanks to some stories I've read on here. I hope you guys enjoy this and sorry if there's any spelling mistakes I'm writing on mobile. Now without further adew let's see how our friends end up in a new place. ALSO any and all art is not mine (I suck at drawing)

No One's pov

The sound of metal stomping could be heard echoing throughout the halls of the rusty city of Rapture. Along with those stomps humming and giggling could be heard. As the stomps get closer we see a what we could only assume is a man who looks like a big daddy. However his figure is much more slim the armor is not as thick and instead of a massive drill it's just his hand with the drill resting on his wrist.

The little is on his back in a little basket as she plays with a doll. Two air tanks could be seen in his back along with a rivet gun.

His helmet resembled that of a big daddies with multiple ports right now they were lit up yellow. The little sister stopped what she was doing and looked up from the basket, She noticed a door that said *Dr. Lamb's lab*

Little sister: Big brother! Can we go in there?

The little said said as she pointed to the doorway into the lab. The Big brother thought about it for a moment before groaning

Little sister: Yay!

The little sister hopped off his back and ran towards the door.

Y/N pov

I had to run to catch up with Sophia she was really excited to explore this place.

Sophia: comon big brother!

I groaned in response and eventually walked alongside her. She was looking at everything although there were some things I've never seen before.

There was this weird crystal thing I couldn't explain it. I picked it up and examined it, it was yellow I was about to break it when I heard Sophia scream.

I turned around to see a splicer grabbing her arm trying to drag her away. I roared in anger as the lights on my helmet turned red, nothing was going to take her away from me. I charged at the splicer as he tried to shoot me I grabbed Sophia and moved her behind me and the drill took over my right hand.

I hit the splicer with my arm stunning him and pierced him with the drill as I started revving the drill effectively killing the splicer as the drill spun.

Sophia hugged me.

Sophia: Thank you big brother!

The lights on my helmet turned green as a smiled in my helmet and nodded gently picking her up and putting her in the basket on my back.

As I was leaving we heard a beeping noise and I turned around. I saw the splicer shot what looked like a panel on accident and the machine next to it was going haywire. I quickly grabbed Sophia as the door closed behind us and hugged her protectively before all I saw was white.

Sophia pov

I woke up next to big brother as I looked around I saw many weird things however I felt grass and saw we were surrounded by trees.