Knowing the man in the beast

Yo yo! Back with another! Hope you guys like it!

Yang's pov

The... Thing walked inside our dorm and I took Sophia out of the basket and held her protectively. She said he was her big brother but seeing it I wasn't so sure that he was safe to be around.

He just walked in the middle and Blake patted her bed slowly signaling for him to sit down. He nodded and sat down and looked up the holes in his helmet shown yellow.

Ruby: soooo Is Y/N your name?

He only groaned in response as Weiss facepalmed

Sophia: he said yes

We looked at her in shock

Blake: you can understand him? (She asked a little skeptical)

Sophia nodded her head

Sophia: yep! All of us can understand what their saying

Yang: us?

Sophia: yea! There are more of us in a city called rapture you might not have heard about it it's underwater

Sophia said as she smiled and nodded her head I let her down and she ran to Y/N sitting on his lap as we all looked at each other

Yang: so are there more of your big brother?

Sophia: no he's the only one left most just have Mr. Bubbles! Or big sisters!

Yang: Mr. Bubbles? Big sisters?

Y/N groaned and gestured for a piece of paper. Weiss looked in her bag and pulled out a notebook and pen and gave it to him.

He groaned and nodded and started drawing, the first picture looked kind of like him but a little shorter and a broader build with a drill as his hand instead of on his wrist. The 2nd drawing was like him as well except a lot slimmer with one hand having some sort of sharp point and the head looking more like a regular scuba helmet.

Yang: So Mr.bubbles is this? (I pointed to the stockier build)

Y/N nodded and wrote big daddy under it and on the other more girlish one he wrote big sisters.

Ruby: A big daddy? They look scary

Blake: what about the big sisters? They look terrifying

Weiss: so what about you? Why are you the only one left?

Y/N looked down for once showing a small bit of emotion and made no noise

Sophia: big brother doesn't like talking about the others like him (she hugs him tightly)

It's gonna sound crazy but... I felt bad I knew what it was like being alone so. I walked over and gave him a hug.

He was... Cold, I can only imagine how cold it is inside that suit. We saw him as something other than Human other than a living being but this thing. No this man has emotions I can only imagine the amount of pain he had to go through.

He was stiff until I felt a cold arm wrap around me returning my embrace. Maybe one of these days we can free him from his icy rusty cage.

As we released the others looked at me and then back at him. Ruby also ran in for a hugging giggling and with a big smile on her face.

Ruby: he's cold! (She says while giggling and laughing as he returns the embrace)

I go in for another hug with Ruby and so does Sophia when something happens. The holes on his helmet turn green as he groans.

Sophia: yay! He's happy!

I smile and this time I go to take off his helmet. But when I try to I felt his hand grab my wrist tightly. I looked back to see him shaking his head no.

I retract my hand a little confused but I smile and realease the hug along with everyone else the holes on his helmet remain green.

Yang: Say I'm up for some training besides I wanna see what you can do (I point to Y/N) you up for sparring?

Y/N thinks about it for a second before he nods his head yes and gets up. I grab my gauntlets and walk out with Y/N following.

Yang: see everyone later!

We start leaving for the training ground. Little did we both know that soon I would do something bad. Something I wish I could take back...