CHAPTER 5

Zee entered their bedroom and start changing his clothes and getting ready for bed..

"Hi baby, how's your day?" Zee ask

Nunew didn't reply instead he kept staring at his husband. He doesn't recognize the man in front of him anymore. His husband of 15 years is not this man who is calling him with love and affection. Its cringe hearing Zee calling baby.

"Did you hear me baby?" Zee ask again

The love and affection sent shivers in the body of Nunew. He doesn't know what to do. He knew his job is to get those clothes of his husband which is lying on the floor should be picked up and toss them to the laundry basket but he suddenly have no will. So he just laying on his bed without answering Zee.

"Jake ask for you again and so does Mimi. Can't you come home during dinner?" Nunew ask when Zee was about to enter in bathroom to freshen up

"Baby I was busy wi" Zee softly muttered

"with work. You've got new project I know. I understand but ours kids are too young to understand. They just want to spend some time with you" Nunew cuts off Zee and said.

Zee walks back to the bed and pressed a kiss on Nunew cheeks. He kneel down near the bed and look at Nunew and stroke Nunew's hair...

"Tomorrow I will take out some time for kids" Zee whispered softly

Nunew wanted to fight the urge to ask "what about me?" He wanted to know what kind of answer his husband will give him if he ask him but instead he settles down under the warmth of sheets.

"Your food is in the oven, warm it for two minutes before eating" Nunew muttered before drifted of the sleep..

Zee nods once and rose up from kneeling position. He takes one good look at his husband face and turned around to go get fresh. If Nunew was awake he would have cried his heart out. He would have seen the freshly made scratch marks on his husband's back and ask his husband why the fuck it's still fresh on his skin and looks like it made just few hours ago....

Next day in the morning Nunew wakes up early like everyday. He will wake up by five in the morning then he will make his elder son wake up first then he will go to Jake bedroom. He will make sure Jake takes his bath properly. And in the end Mimi turns. While Jake takes his shower Nunew will take out his son's clothes on the bed and let him decide which shoes he wants to wear. Nunew then went to the kitchen and arrange the breakfast for the kids and pack their lunch boxes.

"Morning" Jay muttered as he walks downstairs without looking at Nunew

"Morning Jay. How was your night?" Nunew ask as he smile brightly at his son

"Good" Jay replied simply..

Jay then look at Nunew and saw how tired his Papa looks and the not to mention the dark circles, swollen eyes , his nose and cheeks are all pink...

"What time did you go to bed last night?" Jay ask Nunew

Nunew walk up to the fridge as he pat his face with hand twice. He doesn't know how Jay always finds out everything...

"Immediately after I left your room" Nunew replied as he looks inside the fridge

"So it wasn't you watching Netflix" Jay immediately ask.

It was so sudden that Nunew turned around and stare at his son face with eye widen in shock...

"You were awake. I want to know what time Dad came back home? Is he upstairs?" Jay ask his Papa in a non stop manner..

"He came back late so I wanted him to sleep little bit more" Nunew replied

"He is just going to yell at you for not waking him up. You always do this. Do you like when he yells at you and its took second away from hitting you" Jay said angrily as he put down his spoon

"That's no way to for you to speak about your father like that way Jay Panich. He brought you in this wor." Nunew immediately said and was cut off mid sentence

"No you brought us into this world Papa not him" Jay instantly said

"Papa" Nunew heard his baby called her and stop himself from saying anything to his son

Nunew controlled himself trying not to cry and let his tear fall from his eyes. Jay looked at his Papa and came forward and stands in front of Nunew..

"Promise me that the moment he hits you we are gone. Promise me Papa" Jay say looking at Nunew

"Jay.." Nunew blinks and whispered

"Promise me Papa, We need you, Me, Jake and Mimi need you. The moment he raise his hand we are gone" Jay ask his Papa again..

Nunew immediately hug his son. He pressed his son head into his chest. Tears fall from Nunew eyes as his son hugs him back..

"I promise, the moment he does we are gone" Nunew replied his son

Frankly Nunew doesn't think the day will ever come but he still promise because Jay is the first baby of his womb. Soon both Jake and Mimi came downstairs. Mimi walk into the kitchen and clutch Nunew legs while Jake stare his brother and his Papa with curiosity as if both his Papa and Jay grew two heads. Nunew almost wanted to laugh at Jake's expression. Jay had been angry at Nunew for so long to which Jake has lost count of it and now suddenly watching them hugging each other makes Jake fee a little bit better..