CHAPTER 17

"No Papa.. He didn't watch his mouth when he was kissing his boyfriend Saint. He disrespected you by saying all kind of bullshit. Fuck what I said about hitting you...Papa let's leave him, this house...I can do the job. We don't need him in our life" Jay yelled back to Nunew as Zee was crying mess once again

"Jay son...I.." Zee said softly

"Don't you even try to" Jay said angry..

"Papa.. its time to leave for school..I will take the cab and drop Jake and Mimi on the way" Jay said as he looked at Nunew

Jay walked back inside the kitchen and then he hold Jake and Mimi hand and came out. Nunew bend down and he kissed his children forehead and wave them bye with a soft smile. Nunew watch his all three kid walk out of the door.. Jake and Mimi didn't even looked at Zee. Nunew heart hurts so badly watching his children ignored their Daddy. How Mimi and Jake used to adore their father but Zee destroyed everything in the blink.....

Nunew couldn't accept the fact that all long Jay knew who is the man Zee is been sleeping with. He never saw Jay this much angry on anyone until today. Now Nunew understood why his son was so angry on him these past month. He must have thought his Papa was a fool who couldn't keep up the attention of his husband...

"Jake and Mimi didn't even looked at me" Zee said with hurtful tone

"They saw everything at McDonald. They knew you did a very bad thing" Nunew said with a sharp tone

"What about you Nu...Do you hate me?" Zee ask

"Hate is such a strong word Hia...But yes I hate you" Nunew sigh and said...

"But I love you Nu" Zee replied

"Tell me Hia. How would you feel to see me with another man.. under another man" Nunew ask

"I would kill him" Zee replied without hesitation

"Then you know what I'm feeling and going through" Nunew said and turned around to go upstairs..

Zee pulled Nunew before he climb the stairs and shoved him towards the wall and pressed his hips on Nunew and then his lips on Nunew lips. Zee kissed Nunew hard.. They didn't speak anything as the air between them was still tense but also mixed with possession. It was something Nunew didn't felt for a long time. Before he could stop Zee pushed his tongue inside Nunew mouth.

Nunew immediately kissed Zee back and opened his mouth giving all access to Zee. His arms went around Zee neck as they kissed and flicked their in each others mouth. Nunew whole body feel like firework as Zee hand wanders on his skin under his shirt. They both kissed each other each other like its the only thing that could keep them alive...

Nunew didn't struggle when Zee lift him up against the wall. Zee grabs Nunew thighs and Nunew wrapped his legs Zee. His fingers burying in Zee soft hair. When they pulled apart for air Zee instantly went on to Nunew neck and kissed and sucked. He left the trails of hickey on Nunew necks and on his collarbone..

"Hiaaaa" Nunew moaned as Zee mouth starts moving towards Nunew chest..

"Nu... Please let me Baby.. Please" Zee breathlessly spoke.

All logical thoughts went out of Nunew mind and he let Zee have him his way. Zee kissed Nunew lips once again t but this time he was more sure his went inside Nunew shorts. Zee wrapped Nunew cock and gently stroke.

"Hiaa.. aahh" Nunew moaned as his head fall back against the wall.

Nunew body arched as he pull Zee more closer to himself. Zee strokes few more time and he stared walking upstairs holding Nunew by his hips..

When they reached inside the bedroom Zee gently placed Nunew on their bed. Nunew doesn't know what he was doing but he remembers his husband hasn't touched him in months and now he is everywhere on his body and in his breath. Zee wipes Nunew tears from his cheeks which Nunew didn't even realize since how long he was crying....

"Baby Nu are you okay?" Zee asked softly as Nunew wipes his tears

"I'm great Hia.. My husband who hasn't touched me in moths is finally touching me when he thinks he going to lose me. I feel great thanks for asking" Nunew said as Zee immediately pulled himself and got up from bed

"Why Hia??.. Because of something I did?" Nunew ask as he sit up

"No baby... No... You are an angel" Zee said as he rushed and knelt down and hold Nunew hands

"Then was it because of the kids... You don't want them anymore" Nunew ask as tears rolled down his eyes

"No its not because of the kids. Nu I love our kids and please believe me. I love every single one of them. They are the piece of u and me. I love them as much as I love you" Zee said as he gripped tightly as tears rolled down his eyes

"Then why Hia?" Nunew asked

"Baby I...." Zee said but he didn't able to finished his word when a loud band interrupted both of them..

SORRY GUYS FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER  AS I'M KINDA BUSY WITH A FESTIVAL BUT TOMORROW I WILL UPLOAD THE CHAPTERS PROPERLY...HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT MAD AND I WANT TO THANK MY READERS WHO OFTEN LEAVES COMMENTS... I REALLY LIKE HOW TO POINT YOUR THOUGHTS AND I LOVE TO CHATS WITH YOU GUYS..IT MAKES ME HAPPY...

       ❤️😍🥰THANKS YOU GUYS🥰😍❤️