𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. Wait A Little Longer, My Love

Things fall apart, they break down too but sometimes even a broken building holds the power to give birth to creepers and flowers to adorn its flaws with nothing but pieces so beautiful to fix into it.

Every void and every missing piece was being fused together by the time. Kim's kingdom was in a celebration that didn't die instantly but continued for weeks and months until another good news was waiting for them.

Prince Taehyung wouldn't stay as the youngest in the family anymore and he was just too excited to pass on this privilege of being the youngest to the coming new heir.

The prince decided to be there for his brother and his beloved wife, to not only help his brother make the big decisions that he needed to make after this change yet cordially taking care of the lady he saw his mother in when the King would be too busy sometimes.

The Kingdom was in an emergency to grow strawberries and feed their queen with all the goodness it would bring in pies or jams. Maybe the new heir in her belly got some traits from the uncle.

After the very crucial event of the Kingdom, the coronation, Prince Taehyung got busy with his family and his kingdom as well, while Jungkook, who was a sworn writer for his own kingdom, had to return home along with his friend Prince Jimin to fulfill his responsibilities.

King Jin was handling all his lost relationships with the neighboring kingdoms, reconciling with the kingdoms they were having a benefit with by offering help and resources from their side as well to continue their mutual bonds.

The Choi Kingdom was up against them since they rejected their proposals but after the late King and Queen's departure, they too dropped their weapons for the sake of good times they had.

And King Jin was going to fix it all by his gradual efforts along with his brother who assisted his brother in all the ways.

For the first time in his life Prince Taehyung saw his involvement in the political affairs of the kingdom where he was heard and his advice weren't taken for granted.

Just as much as King's decisions mattered, so were Prince Taehyung's, who not only helped his brother throughout this but was there for the Queen which he saw like his lost mother.

He felt the void of his own mother which would never be replaced but the new Queen was making up for it, being the mother figure that he lost over night.

He was so indulged in his kingdom and the responsibilities and he knew his lover Jungkook would be just as much but missing each other would be a natural occurrence within their hearts.

Again the strings attached between their hearts was lengthened with a stretch of distance.

This sounds brutal but I bet it felt just as brutal for the two young hearts who yet again with another reason were brought apart for a while.

The distance between them feels like stealing a heart out of the chest, leaving an empty space under the rib cage.

"I will feel so incomplete... unless, unless you write letters to me everyday." The prince cried, the amount of tears rolling under his eyes was no less than a thunderstorm for our writer who with his painful gaze, looked at his beloved, holding his beautiful yet delicate face so carefully in his hands.

"I will write to you everyday my darling. I don't even think the world carries enough papers or ink that I would require in your absence..." The writer whispered as he pulled his delicate flower closer, joining heads together and inhaling him for as much as he wanted to.

The prince sniffled weakly, lifting his hands up to be against his writer's chest and fisting his clothes as he broke down again.

"It's for a while, just a little... unless I wholly make you mine."