𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗. Love You Forever (Epilogue)

A tale unlike any other where an aspiring writer & poet, a die hard lover, teased with names like Romeo found his love in a charming prince who every lady of his town dreamt about.

Their anticipated marriage must have broken the hearts of the young ladies of both their towns. They were to be dreamt about, the heartthrobs everyone wanted until one day they decided to make it official and chose to be with each other for the rest of their lives to justify their story with a beautiful end which unfolded a whole new beginning for them. An afterlife they chose in the same life for each other for which they had sacrificed a lot.

Prince Taehyung of Valchancia was still a prince after marrying the writer who was still a writer of Busnovia but they had to leave their old homes to build a whole new one together.

They had to lose the world of glory to find a world within one another.

And so they decided to enlighten their dreams and pursue their happiness as they had planned once and it was to build a beautiful house in the middle of nature on the outskirts and luckily they found a beautiful space between the boundary of both their kingdoms, equally distant from their old homes which were a couple of hours distant.

This is exactly how the writer had always imagined to live his life, exactly like how his parents chose to do. He had to just state his desire and the prince was already agreeing to it. They had to find a common ground to equally share parts of them into. Their kingdoms, and a house so beautiful where they wanted to be with each other.

And Taehyung was completely and impeccably in agreement to this.

With their mutual agreement began this beautiful journey for which they both worked together in synergy. They had a house together, a cottage so luxurious and well built that someone would mistake it for a villa with a land of their own for them to grow their own edibles and a section around their land, making up their boundaries with the presence of roses. The beauty of roses was captivating while the thrones kept the threat away.

In their house there's a space for them including a bedroom, kitchen, living space with a spare room upstairs. The living space had some paintings the artist grew fond of and kept calling painters to draw his beautiful husband every now and then to decorate his living space. They had many of them while posing together as a couple which they both really admire but the writer's most meaningful painting was always right in front of his couch over the chimney which became the reason for their story to begin.

They had a den for their horses, a couple of carts to their name, a lawn full of crops they grow and fields of flowers which their neighbors helped them grow.

Their cottage for sure had some neighbors too, many little houses of peasants all around them on a walking distance, almost turning the land into a small village that's beautiful without any extravaganza. They were there for their people and the people were always there for them.

It was far away from the rush of the town. There was nature and peace, bliss of every season and joy of every month.

In their house and little village, there's everything they ever need, most importantly, each other. They are living happier than ever because they know how to be happy with each other. All of the struggles and sacrifices they had, they would not just let it go to waste.

They knew how to not take each other for granted, how to always put each other first and how to always recall their vows they recited on their big day.

But still with it all, Jungkook had the responsibility of his kingdom as a writer which he never took for granted either, always and forever known to put his entire attention and passion into what he's supposed to do.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔 • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 🎉