[Chapter 2] - Southtown

(POV - 3RD)

It was official.

The unfortunate semi-amnesiac teenager who somehow found himself in another world, now referring to himself simply as "Rex" wandered around the forest he resided in, lost.

Though he is pretty helpless in properly getting his bearings from a crude map, cartography was definitely not one of the subjects he'd learned in the past and even though the memories of himself attending classes from childhood to young adulthood remained fresh in his mind.

He himself cannot remember anything much especially concerning his original identity which made his situation even more dire and without much of a proper name; "Rex" was the one he chose since he, for some reason managed to remember his character from Skyrim.

A game that should be by all accounts, have nothing to do with his situation and yet here he was, fully donned in Daedric armour and walking around with blood in his hands as he just murdered eight men in cold blood even though it should be considered self-defence.

Idly, he found himself gazing at the orb of flame in his palm with intricate runic glyphs circling around the spell and Rex knows that something is up with this seemingly normal sight.

Spells in Skyrim did not possess any runes or glyph marks around them which meant one thing that he himself also remembered; the mods he had installed into Skyrim also came with him.

Several examples included the altered appearance of Dragonbane, a unique weapon found in Sky Haven Temple which belonged to the ancient Akaviri warriors known as the "Blades".

Said warriors are also dedicated in serving the Dragonborn, no matter which era or period they resided in and Rex still remember from his memories how the game itself revealed two remaining members of the Blades that are willing to "serve" his game avatar.

He'll make his distaste known but his point being; Dragonbane did not look like any ordinary Akaviri swords which resembled a katana. In fact, the weapon's appearance had changed to resemble that of its modded counterpart made by InsanitySorrow.

If you know, you know.

Since that's the case, Rex KNOWS he has over hundreds of mods installed into Skyrim and if all that crap came with this avatar of his into this strange new world... please give your condolences for the poor bastards that he encounters and want to try to kill him.

Keyword; try.

He could probably and literally one-shot someone with a swing of his hundreds of weapons which are all maxed and sharpened up to "legendary" status, let's not forget the fact that most if not all of them are enchanted as well.

Unfortunately, none of the mods he installed had the ability to instantly know where you were standing because Rex remained lost in the forest while looking at the map to no avail.

He also had no mod to make himself jump up high like a certain plumber in blue overalls.

"Thinking about mods, why did I install a cape mod?!" Rex questioned to himself, pulling the dark cloak from getting snagged in another bush.

At least it will provide some warmth to him even though he doesn't need it but virtually, a cape is completely useless other than being an aesthetic addition to his appearance and then again; he did install it himself because he wants to look "cool".

That includes that fact that Rex also installed a little mod which gave him Kratos' iconic tattoo from the God of War series, useless and unnecessary but hey; style matters sometimes... even though he'll probably obscure his face in armour all the time instead.