His POV

After di kicked me out of my own I got back to di room . And suddenly I started thinking of everything that happened today . I married her . Even I couldn't believe it . But when she had that panic attack I was too scared. Too scared that something will happen to her . I still remember what it felt like when she was in my arms I felt complete. I felt like she belonged to me . I was confused even after asking her if it was right or not but when I put the sindoor and mangalsutra all the doubts vanished into thin air.
(mangalsutra -. a necklace worn by a Hindu woman to signify that she is married)
Suddenly my stomach made a sound and I realised that I haven't eaten anything. Shit what kind of husband and I ? I let her sleep without any dinner. She didn't had a lunch either she told everyone that she was not feeling well but I know she was too scared and confused.I went to the kitchen to look for something to eat . I can't find anything to eat .Then I found a tub of ice cream. Ice cream after a tiring day is best relaxation method ever . In 15 minutes I finished the ice cream . Suddenly my room door opened. I smiled.
"Ira , I'm so sorry mai dinner ka bhool gaye " I said as she came into the kitchen.
"Vahi mai sochu ki yaha chal kya raha hai ?"
"Ma ! Aap ? Aap mere room mai kaise ? I asked her .
"Shrestha goli lehna bhool gaye thi . Esliye vaha gayee thi lekin waha jake dhekha to usse bhukar hai ." She said while taking tablets from drawer.
"Di ko bhukhar hai ?" I got up to check on her .
"Shrestha ko nhi usse ." Ma said .
"Usse.usse kisse ? I asked confused
"Ira ko ?"I realised and went to my room hurriedly.
She was sleeping and di was seating beside her changing the cold cloth on her head.
"Mai doctor ko bulata hu " I said to di
"Raat ke 1 baje koi doctor nhi ayega" she replied.
"Zyada bhukhar hai kya? Do mai karta hu . Apne mujhe bola kyu nhi . Call hi kar deti " I said as I sat beside her and change the cloth again .
"Tu kya doctor hai jo tujhe batati vo." Ma said as she came in the room .
"Phir bhi meri wife hai.Meri responsibility hai vo " I replied annoyed a bit.
"Yeh leh or kar apni responsibility. Aur shreshtha tum apne room mai jau sone you are pregnant infection ho sakta hai." She said while giving me the tablets.
"Pr ma usko ekele kaise chod sakte hai " she replied concern about Ira.
"Mai hu na . I'll sleep here ." I replied immediately.
"Zyada hoshiyaar mat kr usse goli de tab tak mai apna phone leke aati hu room se . Tu hall mai jake soo " she said.
"Ma ! Mai hall mai kaise soo sakta hu. Mai yaha soo jaungana" I tried to reason with her .
"Achha toh jake apne papa ke saath sona " she said .
"Nhi! mai hall mai soo jaunga ." I replied immediately.
Di laughed and went to her room and ma left too.
I think while looking at Ira kaisa husband hu mai ek din bhi nhi sambhal sakha .
"Ira ?" I tried to wake her up.
"Hmm" she pouted cutely not even opening her eyes .
" Yeh tablets lelo " I got her up and give her tablet. And she slept again.
"Goodnight " I whispered and kissed her head .
Shit why did I do that . What if she was awake . She would think what kind of pervert husband she got .
Ma came after 5 min .
"Ma mai yahi so jau ? Aap aram se apne room mai so jana." I asked her as she entered.
"Rehan . Maine nhi bola na "She said glaring at me .
"Yaar kya problem hai. meri wife ke saath hi toh soo raha hu" I replied annoyed again. I want her to be as comfortable and I know Ira she wouldn't be comfortable with ma .
She doesn't even talk to anyone . She is an introvert so I know she'll be on eggshell around everyone right now .
" Dhek jab tak satynarayan ki puja nhi hoti tab tak tum dono ek room mai nhi soo sakte ." She replied .
" Aur wo puja kab hai ?" I asked her again.
"Ajj toh shaadi ki hai kisiko bhi bina bataye . Etni kya jaldi hai tujhe ."She replied kind of angry.
"Ma apko bhi pata hai na. Maine jan bhuj kr nhi kiya." I said giving her my best puppy eyes.
"Pata hai . Pr sabko batana hoga kuch reception vagre rakhna padega uske baad hogi puja ." She replied.
"Toh kab karne vali ho ?" I asked her again.
" Ajj toh tere papa se baath nhi huee . Abhi vo mile bhi toh nhi hai .Kal baat karti hu mai ." She explained to me.
"Achha " I said and got up to leave .
"Sachme pyaar vyaar nhi tha ? She asked .
"Esse kyu puch rahe ho aap ?" I asked her .
"Dhekh ke lag nhi raha hai." She said .
"Matlab ?" I asked
"Matlab jabse tum aye ho tumhari nazar bhi nhi haat rahi hai usse aur na hi uski " she explained
"Vo ...vo toh vo thodi dari huye hai esliye . Aur ghar pe kisiko janti bhi nhi hai ." I explained.
"Ha ha " she said smiling.
"Goodnight ma !" I replied to her
and I left the room and slept on sofa.
Did I really did that ? Was I looking at her the whole day ? Maybe . I smiled and finally slept .
I saw Ira she was saying something she looked really pretty I hold her hand and told her " You are looking really pretty Iru .
I woke up . Damm!! What dream it was . Shit What kind of dream am I having.

_____________________________________________

How's the chapter 👀 . I'm so tried this days 😭. Now let me sleep.