Ikevamp Characters Turned Into Little Kids?! 2

A/N: Yay part 2!! I'm havin' fun writing and drawing this yall! Kinda tired from work but I was able to finish the drawings 🤌🤌 I wasn't sure what to add to the drawings for Y/N, but the regular ikevamp MC is there for the time being. Also added backgrounds to the drawings! Enjoy!

————————————

You left Vincent's room to get Napoleon from his room. You couldn't stop to notice... how cute both of them were walking. You walked a bit too fast for their pace. Usually it's the other way around for you when you walk with the residents in the mansion. But this time it was you who walked faster. To you, they looked like little ducklings.

Vincent laughed a bit, "I never knew it would be this hard to walk! I feel like a newborn baby! Haha!"

Isaac sighed, deeply, "Well we are wearing clothing that is pretty hard to move in currently.."

You said happily, "Would you like me to carry both of you?"

Isaac rejected the notion, while Vincent's bright blue eyes sparkled as if the suggestion was the best thing he has ever heard.

Vincent comes close to you and raise his arms out. He says smiling ever so brightly, "I would love that Y/N!"

You smiled in glee as you picked up the adorable little Vincent. Your heart was warm and fluffy inside. You couldn't help the fact that you were so happy that you hugged Vincent a bit too tightly.

"Y/N. Y/N!" As Vincent pats your back to signal you.

"Oh sorry! Did I hug you too hard Vincent??" You said worried.

Vincent shakes his head no, and says, "It's fine! I really liked the hug, it was very... warm.."

You noticed as Vincent's face started from being happy to being a bit embarrassed. Maybe Vincent has started to realize that what you and him is doing, is something a little awkward. While so, Isaac who is down below was watching the entire time.

Both you and Vincent looked at Isaac in quick motion as both of you see the expression on Isaac's face. He was embarrassed, but also at the same time... envious?

It was quiet for awhile

It was quiet for awhile. Very much so quiet.

Vincent says embarrassingly, "Actually! I think I will be okay to walk by myself Y/N! After all I don't want to burden you with carrying me all the way."

You nodded and put Vincent down gently. Then Vincent started to walk again.

You guys kept moving closer and closer to Napoleon's room. Though seeming that when you arrive it'll be a relief but also a bit tricky. Having to wake up Napoleon is one of the things that everyone in the mansion wanted to avoid doing. Now that you guys arrive at the ominous door in which you have to wake Napoleon up is the greatest feat you guys could do. Of course, it'll be you who will wake him up.